Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAN JOIN!   ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011 - 13:48

suddenly icecloud fell out of a tree "WHAT? BADGERFANG! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE HAVING KITS!!!" She looked a little embarassed, now that the cats were staring at her. she dipped her head "greetings wildstar, hello...bluefur is it? and hi there! your name is shadepaw?

2nd life: silverwisp of RCANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAN JOIN!   ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011 - 13:58

Badgerfang giggled, looking at Icecloud. "I was going to tell everyone in RiverClan at some point."

ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAN JOIN!   ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011 - 6:50

OCC:sorry, back
ICC:Bluefur dipped her head. "Yes. I'm Bluefur, warrior of Thunderclan. And I asume you're Icecloud." she meowed

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblueANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Whatcolor_isgreen
ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblackANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Whatcolor_iswhite
ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAN JOIN!   ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANYONE CAN JOIN!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2