Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]

Go down 
+2
Ebby
Honeykit*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeykit*

Honeykit*

Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 45

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] Empty
PostSubject: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 17:21

Characters:
Lotusflower: Former Leader of WindClan, now proud mother of 6 kits. Honeystar's mate. Blue-gray-silver she-cat with large ears and Sky-blue eyes.
Maplekit: Oldest son of Honeystar and Lotusflower. Copper-red tom with Siamese markings, and a white leaf shaped marking on his chest. Has yellow eyes.
Moonkit: Oldest daughter, and 2nd born. Pale silver she-cat with tabby markings and deep sapphire-blue eyes.
Wolfkit: 3rd born. Blue-gray and white tabby tom with black ears. One eye is green-yellow, the other Ice-blue.
Honeykit: 4th. Golden she-cat with brown Siamese markings and sky-blue eyes.
Cranekit: 5th. White Siamese like tom with turquoise eyes.
Peachkit: 6th and youngest. A ginger she-cat with two different shades [with Siamese and tabby markings], and green eyes.
Honeystar: Lotusflower's mate and WindClan's new Leader. A great [foster] father to both Applefur and Sagedapple's kits as well as his own. A Golden-wheat Tonkines tom with brown markings and aqua eyes.
Sagedapple: WindClan's former Medicine Cat. Mother of Flamekit. A Brown tabby She-cat with yellow eyes.
Flamekit: Sagedapple's one and only son. His father is the Deputy of ThunderClan. A ginger tom with brown tabby stripes, and yellow eyes.
Applefur: WindClan's Deputy. Moved into the Nursery to raise her 4 kits. Her mate was a warrior turned-rogue. A Brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Stormkit: Applefur's first born. A black tom with silver paws and blue eyes.
Boltkit: 2nd born. A dark brown tabby tom with blue-green eyes.
Autumnkit: 3rd. A dark brown tabby, ginger and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Leopardkit: 4th and youngest. A black she-cat with blue eyes.
Tigerstar: [we know this guy]
Hawkfrost: [same here]
Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] Img01611
Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] Img01711
Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] Img01811

Last edited by Honeykit* on Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 18:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 18:50

24 reference! >:D

lol who'sthekittygoing'yay' in the last panel? o3o

this is cute.

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] PDt1Qqd Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sea You Christmas Day!

Sea You Christmas Day!

Clan/Rank : WindClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 19:37

Cute. c:

First Life: Seabreeze of WindClan( Current)

Second life: Whitewing of ThunderClan (nby)

Third life: Sunshine of Skyclan (NBY)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 17:47

Ebzs, That is *exames* Peachkit :3

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 19:56

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] S4mdko

While I can really see you've put a TON of effort into this, and it did turn out nicely... :3
I created a redline on your first mother cat... Lotusflower, I think? xD

The neck is a little long and the legs too short... but, uhhh... I don't know. PLEASE don't follow this thing I threw together in a rush. xD; Just sorta an idea?

Look onto www.deviantart.com and search spottedfire-cat. You can get some stuff there, but search Daesiy and what you'll find is probably more what you're looking for.

BACK TO HOMEWORK NOW, at 11 o'clock. Lovely. have fun -shotdead-

Honeykit*

Honeykit*

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 18:15

Goldfeesh wrote:
Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] S4mdko

While I can really see you've put a TON of effort into this, and it did turn out nicely... :3
I created a redline on your first mother cat... Lotusflower, I think? xD

The neck is a little long and the legs too short... but, uhhh... I don't know. PLEASE don't follow this thing I threw together in a rush. xD; Just sorta an idea?

Look onto www.deviantart.com and search spottedfire-cat. You can get some stuff there, but search Daesiy and what you'll find is probably more what you're looking for.

BACK TO HOMEWORK NOW, at 11 o'clock. Lovely. have fun -shotdead-

Thanks for the trace suggestion. I'll bare that in mind next time. Lotusflower's tail wouldn't be as fluffy though, but whatever.
Page 3 is now posted.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 18:30

Honey in page 3, who's that she-kit?
Back to top Go down
Honeykit*

Honeykit*

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 18:37

Which one?
On the bottom panel is Peachkit, the mid-left panel is Honeykit. Both are Honey and Lotus' daughters.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 19:09

Okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Comic [Page 3 posted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: