Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Most Dangerous Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

The Most Dangerous Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The Most Dangerous Hunt   The Most Dangerous Hunt EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 1:23

If you like hunting, science fiction, and some action I suggest the most dangerous hunt by Richard Connel.

You will most likely be reading this your freshman year of high school but still try it out. Here's a link to the book http://fiction.eserver.org/short/the_most_dangerous_game.html

Ps:I couldn't put this down

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

The Most Dangerous Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Hunt   The Most Dangerous Hunt EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 23:26

That is the strangest story ever!! I had to read it and it's sooo weird! >< Just think if you were put in that situation.. you'd be scared to death! X3
Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Suggestions-
Jump to: