Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.

Go down 
+3
not fish
Jay
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. Empty
PostSubject: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 17:00

Envyshadow bolted to the top of the hill just before Windclan teritory, his apprentices following. They had heard something, winds howling so loudly they could be heard for miles. He stopped at the top of the hill, pertrafied. The largest thing he had ever seen, was terrrioiseing Windclan teritory. It was large and moved slowly. It looked more powerfull then anything he had ever seen. He couldnt tell what it was, only that it would cause more damage than has ever been seen. He could also see Riverclan teritory, the river was riseing, fast. He looked the other way. Skyclan teritory.....smoke, flames. There was a fire raging in his old home, they would probolly spred to thunderclan to. Finally, he could feel what was terriorising Shadowclan. It moved the earth so much he could fell it from here. He flattened his ears and watched the most horrorfining display as it tore apart the forest. He looked back, bewildered at his apprentice as they joined him to watch this...this...disaster.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 17:51

ooc- Exuse me, but if you're that close, you would have been sucked away with the tornado.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 17:59

OOC:But then wouldn;t the clans be sucked in, 'cause they're close? ene

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 18:13

OOC: Also, Drags, you're rping other peoples' cats. ene;

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 18:34

occ- owo lolwut? I not role-playing anyone.
Well im not sure about the clans, but I know that they are far enough away to not be hurt by it, but close enough to see it. Since ;n; tornadoes are like huge and stuff.....
lets not spam this up with occ's plz....
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 19:04

Occ- BACK OFF GUYS! okthxbai

Ic- Honey flattened her ears and let out a small whail. She huddled close to Envyshadow.
"What is that?" She mewed loudly, her voice soggy with fear. Her light blue eyes were wide with fear, and her cream fire shook with the wind.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 19:16

Darkpaw tried to raise his voice above the howling wind,"into the barn!" he yowled,"we'll be safe there!"

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 19:22

Envyshadow backed up "That thing if awlful close." he mewed "This is horrible, Darkpaws right we must get to the barn, hopfully the thing hasnt seen us." he turned around, but kept looking at the thing.

occ- wait for the others, then we can go to the barn
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 14:01

Occ- Ok.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 19:19

OOC: XD post stalkers

Ash's eyes were chock-full of fear and empathy for the other cats,"bu- won't they get hurt"?

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 7:16

Darkpaw looked at the young cat with burning light blue eyes,"we don't care about what happens to those stupid clan cats!"he spat,"as long as this...this thing slows them down from attacking us I'm fine with it being here!"

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 9:30

Honey wailed again. Her fur was standing on end. All she could think about was her own life.
"We've got to go! It might attack us!" She yowled, her voice drowned by the fierce howling of the wind.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 19:01

ooc- Envy, If you don't want another kit this post shall be ingored...

ic- A tiny tabby kit struggled to get up the hill the other cats were on."Ouch!" she squawked, stepping on a stone.

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 19:07

Ash turned his head and looked at the kit,"Are you ok",he said as he scurried to her.

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 19:08

"I don't know!" she meowed, finally getting up the hill. She licked her sore paw.

PostSubject: Re: Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.   Watching. Watching the natural disatsters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching. Watching the natural disatsters.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: