Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Continuation plot #2

Go down 
+5
Ebby
Darky
Frosty
Sleepy
May
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Continuation plot #2 Empty
PostSubject: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:21

Maypaw sprinted across WindClan territory from the Abandoned Twoleg place, where she had woken up, furious at Envyshadow. She had drawn her claw across his back as he was asleep, and just as he started to wake up, fled. He had followed her for a while, but she had been able to run faster. She finally reached the gorge and ran even faster, happy as ever. She started to slow down, eventually at a brisk trot through the trees. She reached her favorite tree she loved to sun next to and sat down in front of it, panting. After a while she regained her breath and trotted to the RiverClan camp. She snuck in, seeing noone in the clearing. She snuck into the warriors den, seeing most of them were asleep, as it was the middle of the night. She jumped on Badgerfang's back, laughing. "I'm back!" she yowled in her ears.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:23

Sleepystar stormed out of his den, hearing Maypaw's voice. "WHERE WERE YOU?!"

Continuation plot #2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:26

"Um.. uhm.." she stammered, not knowing where to start. "I'll tell you, just wait for the others." She yowled loudly, loud enough to nearly burst a few eardrums.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:36

Moonfrost covered her head with her paws. She was so NOT a morning person. " THAT'S GREAT MAYPAW, NOW CAN WE GET SOME SLEEP?" She hissed, then mumbled under her breath, " Not all of us have been running around with rogues and what not."

Continuation plot #2 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:37

"But that's not what happened!" she protested. She ran back into the warrior den and slapped Badgerfang and Sparrowflight. "Get UP!"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011 - 19:51

Darkblood padded out of the elder den "Maypaw can you come here for a moment?" he asked with a sleepy voice
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011 - 20:03

"Why hasn't someone chased this piece of fox-dung out of camp!?" Sparrowflight growled harshly as she was woken up. The warrior pried out of the warriors den. "For all we know, those... rogues might be right behind! She could have led them here!"

Continuation plot #2 PDt1Qqd Continuation plot #2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011 - 20:07

"Sparrowflight! Show some manners to your Clan-mates please." Darkblood meowed strongly
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011 - 22:19

At first, the she-cat froze, her eyes narrowing at the elder, then picked up her voice again. She didn't want to upset Darkblood, out of simple respect for him. "I mean no disrespect to any RiverClan cat, but this cat is no longer our clanmate!" Sparrowflight spat. "She left us! I know it! You know it! We all know it! StarClan knows how much information about us she has probably already leaked to the enemy. I say we send her back to where she chose to belong before she puts us all in danger!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 5:13

Rainpaw stared at her mentor, but then got up and left the apprentince den. Her mind was just about blank. The only thing she could think about was maybe... "o_o"

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...
That's what all the haters say!

Spoiler:

Next life, Hazy(Paw, Moon.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 5:25

"But I didn't LEAVE! I was taken!" she growled at Sparrowflight. "Who hurt you so bad you can't trust your sister's apprentice?!"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 8:20

"Maypaw, please come here" Darkblood meowed yawning showing all his razor sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 9:14

"You never seemed so keen to return before, even if you were "taken". Why hadn't you returned sooner, then?!" Sparrowflight hissed, watching as Maypaw retreated behind Darkblood. "This has nothing to do with me, this has to do with the safety of the entire clan. Look at you! I don't see a scratch on you! This is clearly some kind of ploy!" Her icey, blue eyes shot in the direction of Sleepystar and Moonfrost. Honestly, did she think they'd welcome her with fish and flowers, when she had been sleeping with the enemy?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 9:17

"SPARROWFLIGHT!" Darkblood yowled crankily "I'm sorry I will try to talk to her in the elder den. Alone." he added
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 9:18

"This is a matter for the entire clan." Sparrowflight growled back, now unwavered. "This is not something to be taken lightly."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation plot #2   Continuation plot #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuation plot #2
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next