Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come meet Bubblekit

Go down 
+2
May
Snake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Come meet Bubblekit Empty
PostSubject: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:19

Envyshadow lead Bubblekit into his den where his four apprentices were sleepying. He pointed to each one and said "This is Moonpaw, Darkpaw, Maypaw, and Honey." he explained. "They should wake up soon and you can meet them." he showed Bubblekit the freah-kill pile "Take as much as you like." he mewed warmly.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:22

OOC: btw he doesn't have his name yet they always called him "kit" XD

The kit smiled as he looked at the pile, he picked a small mouse, he had learned noty to eat much. He dug into it, trying not to seem rude.

Come meet Bubblekit 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:36

Envyshadow smiled "Now your going to need a name, I dont think you even have one." he thought for a few moments. "Hmmm." he grunted. Then he smiled "How about Ash? he mewed. He liked the name, its what came after a fire.

occ- lol i dun know 3o
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:43

"A name"? he cocked his head,"Sure ash sounds nice",he was thinking of the equal to his father's first mate.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:45

"Ok then, Ash." Envyshadow chuckled, he turned to his sleeping apprentices "Hey, wake up we have a new friend!" he poked Moonpaw, trying to wake everyone up.

occ- now let them post :laa:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:11

Maypaw had been seceretly awake, listening to their conversation with a grim look on her face. She quickly removed it and stood up. "Welcome, Ash." she meowed, that same look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:21

"Good morning, Maypaw." Envyshadow welcomed his apprentice "Ash, this is my apprentice, she is from a clan named Riverclan." he explained.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:38

"I know he knows what the rest of the clans are, and so do you, Envyshadow." she meowed, seeming much, much older than she was. "Kits aren't dumb, you know. We all were a kit once."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:40

Ash smiled and bowed his head," Hello Maypaw",he purred. He flicked his ears,"The clans? like SkyClan and such"?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:46

Envyshadow nodded "I used to be part of Skyclan, in fact." he mewed.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:49

"But he's an exile." she snarled, a bit more harshly than she meant to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:51

Envyshadow smacked Maypaw in the face, pushing her down. Then her turned and smiled at Ash "Me and the leader had some disagreements." he chuckled warmly.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:54

"I-i'm sorry.." she meowed and backed to the corner of the den.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:00

Ash looked at her with empathy,"well my father always tallked about it fondly..".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:03

"It's a great clan." Envyshadow mewed "I'm proud to have its blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come meet Bubblekit   Come meet Bubblekit Empty

Back to top Go down

Come meet Bubblekit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next