Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Profile of my cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
princessrec

Number of posts : 1

Profile of my cat Empty
PostSubject: Profile of my cat   Profile of my cat EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 am

Cat Name: Hazelkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Brambleclaw,Squirrelflight,Brook Where Small Fish Swim,Jaypaw

Familiarity with the series: I've read The New Prophecy,The first three of the Power of Three,and Cats of the Clans.

Appearance: Dark brown tabby with bright green eyes.

Personality: Hazelkit is a normal kit.She is kind and clever,but is a bundle of energy and once she starts,she can't stop.

Origins: (Help me,I don't know what to put here!)

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
Hazelkit bounded around the nursery.Her mom had just suckled her and she was ready to play.Her half-brother was watching her jump around,and you could tell he was bored."Hey!Cloudpaw!Can we go into the camp now?Pleeeeeeease?I wanna go show my dad my hunting crouch!Look!"Hazelkit squashed herself on the ground,but her tail stuck straight into the air."Isn't it good,Cloudpaw?"She asked,staring up at him with her wide,green eyes."Yeah.But you need to put your tail down.If you don't,you'll scare away the prey."He crouched down,but his tail was flat against the ground."See?"He asked.Hazelkit nodded and tried again."Like this?"She asked him.Her tail was flat on the ground.Cloudpaw got out of his crouch and nodded."Perfect.You'll be a great hunter,Hazelkit."He said.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Profile of my cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile of my cat   Profile of my cat EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Origins is what Clan you were born in, or if you're a kittypet, etc. ;3

Profile of my cat I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/

Profile of my cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: