Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Visit to the Dark Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

A Visit to the Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 1:47

A young apprentice stood in the middle of a small, dimly lit spotlight. "Hello?" Her voice echoed in the darkness. "Is anyone there? Where am I?" Suddenly, it hit her. She'd been here before! As a kit. It was a clear memory to her. Being dragged into the darkness, leaving a trace of nothing. This place made her fur stand on end, though, in a way, it welcomed her. The black ShadowClan she-cat crouched down, sniffing.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A Visit to the Dark Forest N6a5zHfA Visit to the Dark Forest IMrnxD6A Visit to the Dark Forest GMXQgOOA Visit to the Dark Forest JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A Visit to the Dark Forest GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 1:52

"Shadowclan?" a voice echoed around the area "I haven't smelled a Shadowclan apprentice here yet..." the voice circled Scarletpaw omunoisly. Envyshadow walked into the clearing and approched Scarletpaw. As he had seen others do many time, he welcomed her formaly. "Welcome to the Dark Forest, what is your purpose?" he grinned evenly. He saw this as a chance to get a new apprentice, whether he kidnapped her, or met her here.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:05

The she-cat staggered backwards. "Th- the what!? The Dark Forest? What's that? I- I don't know why i'm here. Who are you?" She unsheathed her claws. No ShadowClan cats have been here yet!? Oh-no! This is either a great discovery, or a grave one... Bravely, she managed to stand up taller than before, but not by much.

A Visit to the Dark Forest N6a5zHfA Visit to the Dark Forest IMrnxD6A Visit to the Dark Forest GMXQgOOA Visit to the Dark Forest JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:09

A young apprentice, yet a bit older than Scarletpaw, appeared behind the new cat. She had kinder eyes, a pale, smoky blue. "Hello.." The apprentice greeted quietly. "I'm Moonpaw."

A Visit to the Dark Forest Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:11

"Calm yourself." Envyshadow chuckled, wrapping his tail around his paws. "Guess they weren't kidding when they said Shadowclan cats are distrusting." he ruffled up his fur and smiled at Scarletpaw "I am Envyshadow, I train the strongest apprentices in the forest." He flicked his tail at Moonpaw "This is just one of my appretices."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:14

Scarletpaw stepped back. As a cat emerged from behind the muscular tom, she nodded in acknowledgement. "Hello.." She tilted her head to the side. "How come i've not seen you before? You look like a Clan cat to me; heck you even have a warrior name!" The shrill darkness made her shift uneasily. "It's so dark here.."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:19

"You get used to it." Envyshadow shruged. "Moonpaw is a Skyclan apprentice I saved from a murder, and I am a exile from Skyclan."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:22

Moonpaw's eyes darkened, and she uneasily looked towards Envyshadow. "I..had to leave the clan.." She started, keeping the tremor from her voice. "Someone wanted to murder me, and Envyshadow helped me get away.." She half-lied. Moonpaw gazed curiously at the black she-cat. "Would you like to train with me? I hardly see she-cats nowadays.." She murmured.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:24

Scarletpaw gave a nod as she listened. "That's very heroic of him," she purred. The apprentice heard the uneasiness in her voice, but ignored it. "Sorry. I have a mentor waiting for me. Her name's Shadowsong. She's really nice, actually." Scarletpaw glanced around, shuffling her paws. "How'd you end up here? ..... I don't want to get used to it, Envyshadow. I don't want to stay here. It scares me. I just want to go back to ShadowClan. Which way is it?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:27

Envyshadow stepped forward "Sorry, but you can't leave." he growled. "You have awoken here, that is the first sign that you are ment to train here." he ruffled his fur "Some weak clan cat will never teach you the kind of battle we teach." he flicked his tail "Moonpaw!" he snarled "Show her."

occ- he wants you to attack her ^^
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:29

Moonpaw looked sympathetic, but her eyes were serious and dark. "You'll leave when you wake.." Her voice sounded strangely monotish, as if someone else were speaking for her. "Please stay." She sounded close to begging. But then, reluctantly, Moonpaw jumped at the ShadowClan apprentice, battering her stomach with her sheathed back legs. She rolled her onto her back, and pinned her down. "Always be ready." She panted.

OOC: Moon is..odd xP

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:31

"I'll handel this Moonpaw." Envyshadow growled, he walked up to Scarletpaw "You will train here." he chuckled "Moonpaw, pin down her back legs or she will kick you!" he mewed in distress realiseing Moonpaw didn't pin her down correctly.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:34

ooc: wait for me, you hobnockers xD

Scarletpaw gave a yowl of surprise. She landed on the cold ground with a sharp thump! She gasped for breath, and clenched her teeth. Kicking her hind legs up at the apprentice, she scrambled up unsteadily and began looking around for an exit. "B- but! I didn't mean to wake up here! I'm sorry!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:35

"Moonpaw, get her!" Envyshadow ordered "Don't let her get away." he stood up and ran to the other side of Scarletpaw "There is no exit, you will stay here." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:36

OOC: Dragon, soon you gotta start being REALLY protective of me..you know why :3

IC: Moonpaw quickly realized her mistake and flew back. A little annoyed now, she returned the attack to the apprentice, rolling head over heels, then she again regained her position, and this time pinned down her back legs also. She lowered her face down to the she-cat's, snarling menacingly, but said very quietly. "I'm sorry.." But then her face returned to the twisted snarl.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Dark Forest   A Visit to the Dark Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to the Dark Forest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-