Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shinepool's fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Shinepool was getting herbs late at night. The moon shown down on the cold soil. She was at fourtrees.
She sat down for a moment, and put the herbs on the ground. She gazed up at the moon.
"I wonder how Dragonsoul is." She mewed to herself, scanning Silverpelt with her deep blue eyes.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 pm

"Dragonsoul?" a voice echoed around fourtrees. "Starclan is not with you, they have abandoned you!" A shadow circled Shinepool. "Hello, Shinepool." he snarled. "Remember me." Envyshadow stepped into the light.

occ- i might stop posting to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Occ- Ok, Call me if you want.

Ic- Shinepool gasped and looked at the cat. Her eyes widened with fear, And she stood up and hissed. "What do you want, Envyshadow?" She snarled.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 pm

"Your comming with me." he chuckled, and dissapred. Suddently he reappred behind Shinepool and pinned her down with a paw around her neck. "Stand up and walk, or i will kill you!" he snarled. He didnt care if this cat was his mothers best friend, this would tell thunderclan he was not to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Shinepool's heart fluttered with fear. She was sacred, Envyshadow was small, but he was bigger than her.
She stood up carfully, trying to avoid Evnysahdows sharp claws.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:55 pm

occ- he no small (small in weight but not in tallness)

ic- "So Shinepool, how do you think Thunderclan will like it when their medicen cat randomly dissaprese?" he chuckled, pushing her forward as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Occ- Sorry .-.

Ic- Shinepool snickered. "They'll come for me, mouse brain." She spat.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 pm

"How will they find you?" he chuckled. There had been a storm comming and it would compleley erase their sents. "No one will find you." he grinned as they walked "And Thunderclan will fall without their medicen cat!"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Shinepool struggled. "You won't kill me, You fox hearted fool!" She hissed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Thunderstruck and rain started to pour down, drenching both of them. Envyshadow pinned Shinepool down in one violent move. "Oh really?" his vision went to a mouselengh past Shinepools head. Deathberrys. He smiled and grabbed one in his paw. He chuckled evily "Goodbye, Shinepool." he pryed her mouth open and stuffed the deathbetter in her mouth, then he stepped back, waiting for a reation.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Shinepool gagged as Envyshadow stuffed the Deathberry into her mouth, she was choking on it, she had no choice but to swallow it.

Shinepool was going to die.

She swallowed the berry, and the poison kicked in. She started to screech in pain. It felt like fire was burning through her veins, getting worse with every struggling heartbeat.
Shinepool slowly started to go limp. She inhaled one last dying breath.

And suddenly, she was motionless. Her blue eyes were glazed over, her whole body still.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

OOC: You don't even have an apprentice... that was uncalled for. Now ThunderClan won't have a medicine cat D:> Not flaming, but still... couldn't you have waited...?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Shinepool's fate 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm

occ- Shine is upset with this site, you have people (not naming) to blame for the lose of your medicen cat ^^ (that was not ment to be agressive, just pointing out the truth)

ic- Envyshadow stood back, pelt darkened by the rain. He grinned in delight "That will show them." he chuckled. Dipping his head back he yowled to the sky "Come and claim her sprit!"

The dark pelt of Dragonsoul was barely seen in the dark strom as she walked down from the rank of their new teritory. Her eyes glimmered with darkness, but she also longed to see her daughter. "Come Shinepool." she mewed warmly. The two warriors walked back into the sky

Envyshadow watched them leave before he started his walked back to the barn to check on his mini-clan, rubbing his paw in the mud, to make sure all the death was wiped clean.

occ- Shine might not post again so yeah
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Occ- Well, there are two reasons why I killed Shine.
1- What Drags said
2- Just wait for another MC. No biggie. I wasn't posting anywhere anyway, and Shine was just a waist to WCC. She didnt do anything.
Don't deny it.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 pm

OOC: Shine.. o3o;; This was a very, very bad time to kill your charrie off. I'm not trying to yell, but honestly.. .w.

Shinepool's fate I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

Shinepool's fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepool's fate   Shinepool's fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinepool's fate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next