Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

WCC Halloween Party 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Characters : Willowkit (WC)
Female
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5138

PostWCC Halloween Party 2011

Last year, we started a tradition here on WCC. This time around, it will be the second annual WCC Halloween Costume Party! It will be held the Saturday before Halloween, as Halloween (sadly) falls on a Sunday, a night on which we won't be allowed to stay up, for school begins again the next day. Please, join us. I might even create a sitewide scavenger hunt for candy.

Also, I would appreciate it if you posted below what costume you are going to come in, just so there isn't any confusion, and we don't have 290536324857 ninjas or ghosts running around. It's gonna be fun, guys!! People go all out for this kind of thing!

A picture from Darkie, for last year:

Costume avatars from Bloo:

So please, come have fun!! That's Saturday the 30th, folks! :3

~Rainy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

WCC Halloween Party 2011 :: Comments

Re: WCC Halloween Party 2011
Post on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:09 pm by Rainy
There are so many versions of this story, but it all ends up as a female named Mary who died some gruesome death or ended up with blood covering her, and if you're in your dark bathroom, Mary's face appears and you die or something .3.
Post on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:15 pm by Ebony
Well, that's the version I know. xD
Post on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 am by Sleepy
I thought she was just some crazy b*tch who liked to kill people by coming out of their bathroom mirrors
Post on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 pm by Pebble
I used to do the Bloody Mary mirror thing at Camelsnot with Val. The bathrooms there are pitch-black, so...yeah. It's practically the perfect place to do it. The version I heard was that you had to go into a pitch-black bathroom, spin around three times and say "Bloody Mary" three times, and then you'd see her, a pale girl with blood all over her. Big surprise: NOTHING HAPPENED. Well...me and Val weren't really taking it seriously, ya know? It was just a big potty party to get out of boring class xD
Post on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm by Rainy
Bwahaha, my little cousin heard about it for the first time, and really wanted to try it, but she was totally freaked out by that little possibility that it could happen, so my other cousin went to do it. Except the way we heard about it, you had to spin and say her name 13 times (unlucky, ya'know?). So my poor cousin was standing in the hallway with a few of my other cousins (family reunion), and they were all freaking out because they couldn't hear anything. My grandpa thought they were being weird, and so he knocked on the door and told my other cousin to come out, which she did, and she was all like, "Told you it wasn't true."

true story
Post on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm by Pebble
...O_o
Post  by Sponsored content

WCC Halloween Party 2011

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: