Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Halloween Party 2011

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 Empty
PostWCC Halloween Party 2011

WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 15cnj40

Last year, we started a tradition here on WCC. This time around, it will be the second annual WCC Halloween Costume Party! It will be held the Saturday before Halloween, as Halloween (sadly) falls on a Sunday, a night on which we won't be allowed to stay up, for school begins again the next day. Please, join us. I might even create a sitewide scavenger hunt for candy.

Also, I would appreciate it if you posted below what costume you are going to come in, just so there isn't any confusion, and we don't have 290536324857 ninjas or ghosts running around. It's gonna be fun, guys!! People go all out for this kind of thing!

A picture from Darkie, for last year:
WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 Happy_10

Costume avatars from Bloo:
WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 Hallow11WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 Hallow12
WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 Hallow13WCC Halloween Party 2011 - Page 5 Hallow20

So please, come have fun!! That's Saturday the 30th, folks! :3

~Rainy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

WCC Halloween Party 2011 :: Comments

screams I am inactive
Re: WCC Halloween Party 2011
Post Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:29 by screams I am inactive
so whats happening with this. do we draw a picture of our cats and post it? where? icey is comfused
Hope
Post Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:33 by Hope
OMG Neville that ROCKS!
Rainy
Post Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 15:26 by Rainy
Changed mine to Agent P, temporarily. Not sure if I'll change it back X3

You can post a picture if you want, you don't have to. It's just for more of the imagination process
Hope
Post Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:33 by Hope
LOL Rain.
Mud
Post Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 12:14 by Mud
I may switch mine to Mickey Mouse
Pebble
Post Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:12 by Pebble
Im going to be either a zombie prom queen or the Queen of Hearts (the playing-card one, NOT the Alice in Wonderland one), I haven't decided yet :\

And OMG! That's SUCH a cute drawing, Sleepy <3

Last edited by Pebble on Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Sleepy
Post Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 21:16 by Sleepy
o.o'

The Doctor :DDDDDDDD Except with me I guess I'm going to look like Emo Lesbian Doctor...
not fish
Post Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 4:14 by not fish
xD I'm doing what will fit the profile of Roadkill kitty... >w< u c wut i ded thar?
Pebble
Post Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:41 by Pebble
Kay, I've changed my mind. It's either gonna be the zombie prom queen or Bloody Mary. Which is it? You guys help me decide D:
Sleepy
Post Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 17:16 by Sleepy
Bloody Mary? Like, Queen of the Scots Bloody Mary? o_o
Hope
Post Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 17:45 by Hope
LOL nice, Peb. XD
Pebble
Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 7:00 by Pebble
Sleepy: O_o What's that?
Sleepy
Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 10:35 by Sleepy
That's where Bloody Mary came from... And a bunch of nursery rhymes.

Mary I, Queen of the Scots was dubbed "Bloody Mary" because she liked chopping off people's heads more than The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland >w>
Rainy
Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 14:44 by Rainy
Pebble didn't know about Bloody Mary? :o *le gasp*
Ebby
Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 14:53 by Ebby
Bloody Mary could also be a young girl who died a bloody death.

In was in the 1800s. A strange sickness was going around. This young girl, named Mary, caught the sickness and her parents were very worried. One night, she fell asleep, and she wouldn't wake up. Her parents grieved, believing her to be dead, but her mother still held hope she was alive. So they buried her in the back yard and attached a string to her coffin that came out of the bell. On top of the earth it was attached to a small bell. If the girl ever woke up, she would ring the bell and her parents would dig her up. They kept on waiting every night after the funeral for the bell to ring, but it never came.
One how, however, while they were sleeping the ringing started. The parents went to visit their daughter when the woke up and found that the bell had gone flying, the string had been tugged far too hard.
They dug her up as fast as they could. When they opened the coffin, the young girl was there, a frightened look on her face and blood all over her hands and on her gown. Her nails were unattached from her hands stuck on the top of the coffin where she desperately clawed for her freedom.

Now, if you go look in the mirror with only candlelight and spin around three times saying "Bloody Mary", she will come find you, clawing at the mirror as she did her coffin and kill you.

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn.
Post  by Sponsored content

WCC Halloween Party 2011

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next