Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)

Go down 
+23
Stormclaw
Snowy
Sun
Snailkit(Lite)
Flame
Darky
not fish
Holly
Rainy
Dusky
Honey Badger
Dew
Shadow
Frosty
Reaper King
Stone
Icee
Feath ❤️
Darkfang
Ebby
Sleepy
Mossy
Jay
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:02

Badgerpaw padded into the clearing, letting out a small yawn. She looked around with her one good eye. There were so many cats here! Badgerpaw spotted her sister, and padded over to her. "Hey Sparrowpaw!"

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:03

DuskPaw was in line with her clan when they arrived at fourtrees. She got up and sat by MoonFrost, "Hi!" She mewed gleely at the fact of seeing her friend.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:03

Heathersong padded in slowly, glancing around shiftily. Something wasn't right, and she was sure the leaders felt it as well.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:10

"Badgerpaw!" The brown tabby happily greeted her sister, her eyes shining in the moonlight. "Isn't this great! I've never seen so many cats, and I bet they're all not ever here yet!" A purr was caught in her through, then a thought that had been pushed in the back of her mind came to her once again. 'Maybe Featherstar will be here... And Wolfpelt and Icewhisker...'

Ebonyroot sighed silently, gazing around the crowd idly. There were so many new apprentices, the gift of green-leaf she supposed, but she couldn't help but wonder... They had to be six moons by now. Her eyes kept on traveling until she finally spotted four familiar faces, mingled with other clan cats. Excitement instantly shocked her whole body. 'That's Mothkit! And Badgerkit, Sparrowkit -- Oh, they look so much like their father... And Pantherkit! He's gotten so big!' She beamed at the sight of each of them and jumped on her feet, about to head over and share tongues with them once again after so many moons, but reality froze her to the ground. She stopped herself. 'You all look so strong and beautiful...' she thought sadly, her gaze locked on them.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 PDt1Qqd GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:13

Badgerpaw purred, "Maybe! Maybe Rabbitkit too! I bet he is Rabbitpaw by now!" She looked around, trying to spot him, but she stopped when she saw a she-cat, looking much like herself, looking at them. She waved her tail in greetings to the she-cat, and went back to trying to find her old friend.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:17

" Hello Duskpaw." She purred. " How are things in ThunderClan?" She asked.

ooc: I almost said Duskypaw XD

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:22

Ebonyroot tried to avert her gaze away to seem some-what normal, but had to look back when she greeted. With a small smile, she waved her tail back sweetly, then felt a cold shock run down her body. 'Badgerpaw -- ?' she thought, 'W- What happened to your eye?'

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 PDt1Qqd GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:29

Badgerpaw got up and padded up to the she-cat, not noticing how she was looking at her. "Hi! My name is Badgerpaw! I'm a apprentice of RiverClan! I was part of WindClan for a while. I knew a tom named Icewhisker. Me and my siblings really miss him...you see, my brother took us out of WindClan for some reason, and I never even got to say goodbye to Icewhisker! I hope that I can say hi to him here...but yea, after I was taken to RiverClan, I got Moonfrost as my mentor, she is really great! I don't know what I would do without her! My brother got Sleepystar...but I don't really care. Cause after Hawkpath died, Sleepystar has been acting really strange." Badgerpaw stopped to take a breath, then noticed that the she-cat was looking at her eye. "Oh, my eye? I was attacked by a badger. It blinded me in that eye, not like I care. I can do fine without it! But I want to know what my mother would think of me if she saw me...and why did she even leave me and my siblings? She did not like us..." Badgerpaw broke off, but shook her head and continued to speak. "Eh, whatever. I really hope the gathering starts soon! This is going to be my first one!"

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:33

OOC: lol XD

IC: "Good thanks, and RiverClan? I see a lot of them tonight." she mewed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:41

Even if Ebonyroot could talk, she wouldn't even be able to say a thing. 'R- RiverClan --? Pantherpaw did wha --? What?! Why aren't you in WindClan!?' She looked down at her daughter with wide eyes. 'A badger did that too you?! Oh, I'm so sorry! This should have never happened! WindClan should've been there for you. Icewhisker should've been there for you, ... That mouse-brain!' She looked at Badgerpaw horrified. Is that what they thought? 'No! That's not true! I love you all with my heart!' She glared down at the small apprentice and tried to shout this, but nothing came but frustraiting silence. In the end, she simply started to cough and brought her paw to her throat. 'I'm gonna kill that boy... Twice.'

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Italy on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:43

" Yes, RiverClan is thriving. There's many new apprentices." She meowed, looking at Baderpaw and Ebonyroot curiously.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:50

"Hm?" Badgerpaw looked at Ebonyroot is a confused look. "Ar-are you ok?" Badgerpaw looked at Ebonyroot, noticing something, but she just shook it off. "If...if you are worried about my eye. It's fine." Badgerpaw said, in a smaller voice, looking at her paws. "The badger came out of nowhere. I didn't really know about it until it had already attacked me. It was just me, Moonfrost, and Icepaw that was on the patrol." Sadness clouded Badgerpaw eyes as she meowed. "I-I just hope my mom is proud of me. I never knew her...I've see Wolfwing and Moonfrost as my mothers for my whole life. I just...I just wish I could have known her..."

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:56

"Cool." she purred, "I think I'm going to be a warrior soon!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:59

ooc- GTFO DRAGS

ic- Manypaw spotted the g-modder, who could sneak in through a HUGE group of cats and chased him away. <<

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 18:03

Aspen sat at the edge of the clearing, licking his paw admiringly at the clan's Gathering tradition. It surely was an exciting event for younger cats like himself. Though, he hid such emotion and stared blankly at the leaders.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next