Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D

Go down 
+2
Tigs
Rainy
6 posters

Should I?
Yes!!!
PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_lcap63%PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Sure
PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_lcap13%PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Ehh, nah
PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_lcap0%PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!!
PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_lcap24%PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
I'll tell you below
PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_lcap0%PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Empty
PostSubject: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:33

HAHAHA, GOT CHU!

but srsly nao

I suddenly had the insane (but brilliant) idea to write a story about the plot on this site, the one that's happening right now. I would give credit where it was needed (to the creation of charries and such), and possibly have some co-authors (which is a huge step for me, I usually prefer working alone e_e).
So, should I?
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:36

I say no. Unless you let some of the creators of the plot help out, as you've said. But I dont like the idea of someone else writing a story about a plot that me and ebs came up with together. ><

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:43

As far as I heard, all you did was bring DF in and name Furion after a WoW person. ._. Ebs was the actual creator, and gave Chi permission. So do it Chi! D:

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:43

Tiger ☪.☪ wrote:
I say no. Unless you let some of the creators of the plot help out, as you've said. But I dont like the idea of someone else writing a story about a plot that me and ebs came up with together. ><

Rain also helped set up the plot >>; Don't take credit

PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:45

Tiger, Ebster created the main frame of the plot. .__. Stop trying to gain credit.
I say yes! :3

PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:46

Do it.
Tiger,I believe Jay and Rayne (shockerIknow.)

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:48

.....huh? What are you talking about, Moss? ._.

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:51

I'm beginning to think you're trying to kiss up, Moss. .3.; At least that's what that post LOOKED like. Can't tell.

But Rayne, you should write this story! x3 Who's point of view will it be from? :o

PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D I0CCm4

Last edited by Germany on Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:03

Just an overview. It'll be a special one, because I'm not planning on writing from one person's view. It will skip around, since we have 5 different cats.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:05

Ugh. So i help ebs with the plot, and this is what i get? Such ungrateful b**ches... ><

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:07

Tiggs, you're the only one who doesn't like the idea.

I respect that. And I also respect that you helped with that plot, but that's all you really did, was help. Ebony came up with the idea, so it's kind of hers to give away. I was planning on having Ebby help me write it, and I WILL GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S NEEDED. I'm sorry you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:19

Tiger. Ungrateful b*tches? Honestly, you are not listening that it was Eb's plot. Not yours. Ebs got you to help her with a few things. Chi is enitled to the plot as much, if not more, than you.

I'm going to lock this topic. Chi, hopefully you got as much votes as you need. ^^

TOPIC LOCKED!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D   PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D Empty

Back to top Go down

PLOT STUFFS, RIGHT HERE, FRESH AND HOT, JUST FOR YOU :D
Page 1 of 1