Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:01

Badgerpaw slapped her tail over her mouth to stop her self from making noise, she sat there, waiting for Aspen to do something.

Occ: I call teaching you guys to fish! I got a fish on my frist time. =p lol

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:04

Aspen frowned, water dripping from his whiskers. "Nice one, 'master'." he grimaced.

Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:05

" WAIT!" Moofrost said before running into the clearing. She sat down. " I wanna watch this." She purred.

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 Xpc0ag

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:06

"You distracted me. Why don't you try then?" Sparrowpaw frowned, realizing what the big splash. "Awwwww! I got my tail wet!" She froze when she heard Moonfrost appear. Moonfrost? Badgerpaw!? Dude! When did they get here?!

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:11

Aspen was looking around at the shapes. He clumsly flicked his paw under, snorting in anger when he didn't catch anything.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:14

Sparrowpaw stiffled laughter, shoving Aspen with her paw. "Nice one... Guess that proves it."

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:16

Aspen shook his head. "Hey, I'm not the Riverclan born one." he said with a mischievous smirk.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:28

Sparrowpaw glared up at him, her teeth gritting because she couldn't think of a smart-tailed comeback, but a hint of amusement in her eyes.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:30

"Alright. Alright...." Aspen meowed, looking down again. He tried once more, failing. Though, this was a better attempt than his first.

Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Moonfrost smiled softly, but said nothing.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 21:16

Sparrowpaw purred, selfishly happy at his screw-up, though she paused with her mind hard at work. "I think I hear some of the warriors saying you have to flick the fish on the shore so they don't get away... and hide your shadows, don't get why though... They're just fish..." She shrugged.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 3:15

Badgerpaw hoped down from the rocks and sat down next to her mentor."They will see your shadow, and will move away from it. Fish aren't that stupid, Sparrowpaw. And when you see their shadow in the water, you have to be quick on getting them out of the water and killing them."

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 12:43

Aspen purred. "She told you, kit." he meowed, and made sure to walk towards the shore. A carp was swimming by, and his shadow was behind him. He quickly flashed his paw upwards, and it flew, plopping on the shore.

OOC:A flying fish! :D

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 12:49

Badgerpaw could help but purr. Was this what her mentor felt when Badgerpaw got her first fish? "Great! Now you try Sparrowpaw." She mewed as she took a step back, to give her sister room.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 16:43

Sparrowpaw frowned at her sister. 'Thanks alot!' She flicked her tail, ignoring the flopping fish on the short, yet to be killed. She reached over the water carefully, waiting for the right moment and striking her paw into the water. "Yes!" she shouted in celebration! On the rocks came out a fish, near as small as the common goldfish.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3   Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspen is going to fall in the River before the day is done. >:3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: