Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja Nyanstarrr

Ninja Nyanstarrr

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit
Number of posts : 99

CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!!   CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm taking some requested chibi drawings. I'll accept 3. Here's an example of a kitty girl chibi that i drew for myself.

Oh and please PM your requests to me. I'll get them tomorrow, and i'll work on them. I'll try to get them to you either tomorrow or the next day. One request per person please... and i'll only do 3. I can do guys and girls. Please include a detailed description of what you want your chibi to look like. Please include which gender as well. If you want a background, please say so and describe it. If you have a name for the chibi and you want the name on there, please tell me what the name is and that you want it on there.

Do not remove my credit from the image. I could rat you out for that. :objection:

CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!! Chibi_10

NINJA NYAN CAT!!!
CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!! NinjaNyanCat-1
I made it myself. :meow:

OMGNUUFRKINWAI! Check this out! Dawnie has a spoiler! Go on and click...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://warriorsprophecies.webs.com/

CHIBI ART REQUESTS!!!
Page 1 of 1