Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) Empty
PostSubject: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Fallensoul sniffed the air, searching for his daughter. He knew she'd died, in a fight with her brother, Icewhisker. He was both ashamed, for her dying to a medicine cat, and proud, for she'd gotten the revenge she'd wanted. "Firepaw!" growled the white-and-silver tom.

Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yes?" a silky voice purred from a nearby tree. A pair of brilliant amber eyes opened and Firepaw, with orange coat flashing, leapt gracefully from her roost to stand in front of her father. She hung her head. "I failed you." she said softly. "I was not supposed to die with him, Father. I was supposed to live, to carry on your will, and to carry out the Dark Forest's bidding. I was to be the scourge of WindClan. But I failed. I died alongside my horribly stupid brother. I am sorry for any changes that might now need to be made for certain plans that might have involved me. Punish me however you wish." she meowed sullenly.

Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Envypaw formed in the darkforest near Fallensoul. He stayed quiet for this may not have been the best time.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Firepaw spotted Envypaw, and gave him the death-glare. "Go away." she growled firmly. "Lest I shred you to bits.."

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm

"Ignore him," Fallensoul murmured, not minding Envypaw.
"On the other paw, I'm not entirely angry at you. You finished what you wanted, and that was to kill your brother." He bounded lightly onto a rock and sat. "It is true I am ashamed you failed to kill Featherstar, but nonetheless, you deserve what I'm about to give you." He cleared his throat. "By the name of the Dark Forest, I, Fallensoul, have right to gift my daughter with a warrior name." He paused, thinking. "For your true valiance and loyalty to us, I name you Fireflash."

OOC: Well, you ARE finished your checklist, and the DF has no leader (plus, you're dead), so I have right to do this. o2o In case anyone has complaints.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Fireflash grinned. "Thank you, Father." she purred happily. "I, too, am ashamed that Featherstar did not die by my hand, nor did I get the chance to kill Ebonyroot, but I have killied Icewhisker, and for that I am happy."

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:47 am

Envypaw blincked "Make me." he growled to Fireflash getting up and walking torward them. He was not prepared to let that cat talk to him like that.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: You DO know Fire's bigger and way older than you. ._____.;

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:00 pm

occ- yup :3 Envy is stupid like that
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:23 pm

"You want it, you got it." Fireflash growled, launching her self visiously at the stupid young apprentice. Quickly and violently, she raked her claws down his flank, and sunk her teeth deep into his throat.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Fallensoul watched with interest radiating from his eyes. He made no attempt to stop her.

OOC: I believe any wounds received in the DF never heal. ono But you can't die, either.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Envypaw struggled underneith her. He finnaly kicked her away with his strong legs and pounced onto her back, clawing her flank "You may be bigger but I am stronger!" he growled.

occ- hehe you wish, Envy .3. p.s. they do heal....no? o_o
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Fireflash hissed, and flung him off of her, and pinned him down with her paw crushing his throat. "Go. Away. NOW!" she snarled, picking him up and flinging him against a tree.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Envypaw bared his teeth, on the verge of chocking. "Make me." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Fireflash almost screamed in fury. This apprentice was a total mouse-brain! She leaped towards him, slashing at his throat, and leaving more deep gash marks. She turned around, and slashed his flank again, then slid under him and left long marks in his belly. Finally, she stood up and knocked him over again, almost standing on him. "Now, listen here." she snarled. "I am the bigger cat here, and the older one, and not to mention the best trained. So you will do what I say. And what I say is: GO AWAY!" she screeched, almost tempted to bite his head off.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)   Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lounging (For dead and alive DF cats only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: