Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 19:20

DuskPaw moved her tail in between Vixen's haunches signalling her to lower herself, "There you go." she mewed, "But always remember to keep your tail straight.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 4:17

Deadstar was quite impressed with Duskpaw's patience. She'll be a good mentor.

Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 14:59

The tabby did as she was told, and was in the perfect position. She groaned, clenching her teeth.
"And I have to creep up on it like this?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 16:25

''Yes, you do,'' Deadstar replied. ''It quiets your steps and makes you more aware of twigs.''

Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 I0CCm4

Last edited by Germany on Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 16:53

"Or you can just get used to it." she whispered a laugh to Vixen.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:08

Vixen straightened out again, looking slightly annoyed. Her ears were turned back, but she put on a brave face.
"Well, wish me luck this time," she said, and disappeared once more. However, it was hardly a moment before she came padding back with a small mouse hanging from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:32

The sliver tom blinked, curling his tail over his paws. "Good going," he commented. "You seem to get the hang of this." He tried to sound enthusiastic, and he was surprised by his acting skills.

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:44

DuskPaw sat there with a blanc face, "Wow." she mewed to Deadstar, "Who would of thought...."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 17:44

Setting the mouse at her feet, Vixen told them, "Well, I've been alone for a long time. I had to find food some way, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'   Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering Secret Info-- Ahem, I mean, Learning How to Hunt, TC Style ^^'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: