Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lillykit

lillykit

Clan/Rank : kit
Number of posts : 9

i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit Empty
PostSubject: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Cat name: Lillykit
Tom or She-cat: She-cat
Favorite Warrior characters: Cinderpelt
Familiarity with series: im on Moonrise second book of new propechy
Look: Light grey she-cat with a fluffy tail and piercing blue eyes
Personality: shy and likes to be alone , she loves to sit in the rain and play in the water
Origins: She was abandoned by her family as soon as she was old enough to fend for herself. Her mom taught her to swim and catch prey all she had to do after she left her was survive.
Lillykit crouched keeping her eyes on the mouse before her. She breathed in deeply before leaping from the bush onto the prey, with a quick swipe she picked up the limp mouse and dashed away before anyone could catch her.

Last edited by lillykit on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Hiya Lilykit! :3
Please wait for an administrator to come and approve this/ask you to edit your shortcomings. You did a really good job at your application! Welcome to WCC!

lillykit

PostSubject: Re: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 pm

thanks so much
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Wonderful! :3

Now just PM me the secret word from the rules, and I'll get you approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
lillykit

lillykit

PostSubject: Re: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit   i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help please show me suggestions - lillykit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: