Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is Serious, Please Look

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

This is Serious, Please Look - Page 5 Empty
PostThis is Serious, Please Look

Lately, I've been noticing how much cussing has been going on here. And for some reason, it's making me uncomfortable. Such as last night, somebody was on (and I'm not going to point fingers), and pretty much every sentence, they said a bad word. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if they actually CENSORED IT. But the way they were "censoring," I could read the word perfectly fine because either they spelled it a different way, or used some symbol/letter/number to replace one letter in the word.

I decided to go back and look at the rules, originally made by Mistpelt, this site's creator. One of the rules says, "No Swearing." There are no exceptions here, nothing that says, "You can do it in the chatbox, you can do it in OoC's, you can censor it." It simply says No Swearing.

Most likely, I'm going to be flamed for this. But for me, I am putting my foot down on the cussing. If you're on the chatbox while I am, and you cuss without regular censoring using *'s, I will kick you. I know Jay has this rule that a couple of words can be said, but it's not in the actual rules, and he hasn't made it official. Plus, I don't think any of us want to really overrule what Mistpelt has said.

I'm done. Please don't make hate mail. Thank you.

~Rainy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This is Serious, Please Look :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: This is Serious, Please Look
Post Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 15:36 by Guest
The site was a lot more fun without the extra leadership. :/
Rainy
Post Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 15:49 by Rainy
...Can I interject here? /:

I completely agree with you guys. If some of the original leaders hadn't disappeared, then it wouldn't be so crazy. I'm also not dissing them, because I understand their reasoning, but by putting the site into younger, more free hands, it's just been blown up. .3.
Pebble
Post Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:40 by Pebble
Lol, you're dissing yourself?
Rainy
Post Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:57 by Rainy
Yes, I am. Got a problem? >_>
Mossy
Post Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 19:10 by Mossy
I love how this topic got from cussing to dissing admins/mods.

I'm on Raynes side.Wasn't there already a topic about this in comments and discusion?
Almost all the people that said "I agree" in that topic pretty much are saying "On no,I was kidding.I'm just gonna go cuss here.A little there"

Flame me if you want.I don't care.
Jay
Post Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 19:41 by Jay
Well, for one, Mistpelt didn't specify. I do agree though. Asterisks should be the only things permitted as censors. But damn and hell are to be allowed. you aren't the only admin, and they aren't very excessive.
Mud
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 4:50 by Mud
I actual do miss Mistpelt and Greystream a lot..Oh and I bet Firelight was awesome but I never met him. He should of been a mod by the looks of his rp.
Darkshadow
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 7:38 by Darkshadow
Firelight was pretty awesome, but he didtched when his life got busy and he said he was getting too old for WCC. :c We all bawwed for a little while but then we were okay I guess.
Most of the senior members remember him. He was actually my mentor, but I'm sure you can meet him one day when he visits again. :u
Anonymous
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 7:45 by Guest
I remember Firelight though I never really talked to him much :/
Jay
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 8:22 by Jay
Firelight and I went way back like Mistpelt and Graystream. He created VGM after all. :'D
Rainy
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 11:06 by Rainy
Jay, I know I'm not the only admin /:

And okay, I guess we've reached a verdict.

The jury has reached a decision! Damn and hell are allowed, but all other words need to be censored with astericks (*). Court dismissed. *slams gavel*
Bloo
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 11:18 by Bloo
WOOO! x3 *cheers*

I do miss them alot too..for some reason, I miss Graystream the most. x3

Are you saying I get to go back to being....Bluestar? 8OOOO 8D
Rainy
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 11:34 by Rainy
Graystream was my mentor before he left, I remember. He was awesome ^^
Bloo
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 12:04 by Bloo
I remember that too. Mist was mine x3

OOC: Now this conversation has changed from NO CUSSING to: I remember the good ol' days... |3
Rainy
Post Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 12:07 by Rainy
Hehe, I'm gonna go make a random topic xD This topic is done.
Post  by Sponsored content

This is Serious, Please Look

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: