Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HOLY SH--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

HOLY SH--                    Empty
PostSubject: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 2:32

I was the only one online. I went to post something and it said it was too busy. Considering that it was 2:30 AM PST, most timezones were a couple of hours ahead, and school started for most, I checked the list. LOOK WHAT I FOUND >:C

HOLY SH--                    O_o10
Bots, maybe?

HOLY SH--                    I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 2:34

School? School? Pff, I am not started school yet..but that is kinda weird... (Time of this post for me: 5:33 AM..sleep? Sleep? Who needs it! WOOOO GO NOT SLEE-Zzzzzzz)

HOLY SH--                    ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 2:38

There's no way that 201 legit guests were on, and the only bots we get are for the search engines, and it doesn't usually count those... Yeah, anyways, whatever happened it f*cked up my post.

Forumotion and your glitchiness >>;

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 2:43

Bad Forumotion! *hits it with a rolled-up newspaper* Go to your corner and think about what you've done. You messed up Sleepy's post! *sends it to the corner.*

HOLY SH--                    ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 3:35

Wait... What? o3o

the 200 members was aug 17.

The numbers of users on then was 13 including you. I dont get it. eue

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 3:47

o-o Wait... Whaaaaaat? But... O_o What day is it today?!

o____o Sh*t... o.o I think I may have school tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 3:56

xDDDDD

Poor sleepy. My today is Aug 31st. Your tomorrow is the 31st. :P

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 5:16

Today is the 31st. I posted this in like 2:00 AM, it's 5:16 AM now cx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SH--    HOLY SH--                    Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY SH--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-