Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Envykits Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 10:42 pm

Stonestar jumped on the Sky-rock. He wanted to make this quick "Gather around SkyClan!" He shouted across the clearing

Stonestar:

Envykits Ceremony Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 10:50 pm

Envykit padded out of the nursery with an annoyed smirk on his face. What dose he want now? he thought. "Maybe he is finnally apprenticeing me!" he mewed perking up for about half a second before returning to his usual hate face.

occ- lol "hate face" >3
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 10:52 pm

OOC: Dang i could have been your mentor to XD

Snakepaw padded out of his den. You could tell he was almost a warror for he looked lean and strong, while his brother, the same age as him, looked smaller in comparason. I wonder what this is for he thought.

Envykits Ceremony 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 10:55 pm

Stonestar spoke fast. He didn't like the small tom because he was clearly the devil's child. He would watch the tom closely and the moment he found out he stepped outside the warrior code he'd be out before one could say their own name. Maybe he could run off to Riverclan.
"Envykit come forward"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 11:01 pm

Envykit walked up "I'm ready." he mewed to himself. No matter what mentor he gave him, it wouldnt matter he would be training with Tigerfrost.
occ- gtg continue tomorow (why cant snake be my mentor, MAKE HIM MEH MENTOR D:<)
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 11:06 pm

[[ nah :) ]]

"Envykit, from this day until I see of you as deserving of your warrior name, you will be known as Envypaw" Stonestar blinked and jumped off the Sky-rock "And I will be your mentor"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 11:12 pm

Snakepaw nodded in approval,a good choise for the little devil.

Envykits Ceremony 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 5:39 pm

Envypaw blincked Him..?....HIM???!!! he nodded obedently to Stonestar. Keep it cool, Envypaw, as soon as im a warrior he will have nothing on me, just behave while your around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Envykits Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envykits Ceremony   Envykits Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Envykits Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: