Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Clan-Moves-Only System Finished!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eboony
Bottom Pillow
Bottom Pillow

Characters : Ravenclaw ♀ // Mallowpaw ♂
Male
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6545
Clan/Rank : Professional Loser.

PostClan-Moves-Only System Finished!

Because Jay totally said I could make this on the chatbox, even if he didn't mean too. ouo

In case yall hadn't noticed, Tigger had fixed the hunting system to fit SkyClan, and I had updated the healing system to treat more and different kinda of injuries.

AND NAO, the Battle system has been finished so that the Clan-Only moves can now be used; Such as ThunderClan's Lightning Strike and SkyClan's Sky-Crusher! So, from this point on, feel free to use the moves in your roleplays! c:

If ya'll are too lazy to go look, the link to the pretty new move set is right Here!

:DD Your welcome~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenfern.deviantart.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Clan-Moves-Only System Finished! :: Comments

Re: Clan-Moves-Only System Finished!
Post on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:28 am by Tigs
No. I liek it this wai. ^-^

Tho i think it should only be SC and TC with the heavy moves. WC are scrawny, so they wouldn't hit as hard. o3o
Post on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 am by Mud
we're not rping tigz u dont need to make fun of WCers
Post on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 am by Tigs
._.

I'm stating the facts Mud, not making fun of WindClan. WindClan are swift yet scrawny. They rely on speed rather than strength to take down their opponents. .3.
Post  by Sponsored content

Clan-Moves-Only System Finished!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: