Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm a shrike! :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

I'm a shrike! :D Empty
PostSubject: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 2:51 pm

Shrikekit ran around camp. "Tweet Tweet!" he called. "Tweet Chirp Tweet!"
His dark blue eyes were shooting around, and his tail lashing playfully. "Chirp!"

Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 2:53 pm

Goldkit laughed at Shrikekit, and raced over, a glod blur. He bounced around happily, squealing. "I'm going to catch you, birdy!" he smiled, rushing around him.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

I'm a shrike! :D Angel110

I'm a shrike! :D Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

I'm a shrike! :D 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 2:57 pm

Scarletkit watched them. She silently crouched down, her belly fur grazing the ground. "Yay! I'm going to eat you!" she cried, leaping into the air. She landed down on the ground a couple inches away from him. "I wanna play, too!" she mewled.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
I'm a shrike! :D N6a5zHfI'm a shrike! :D IMrnxD6I'm a shrike! :D GMXQgOOI'm a shrike! :D JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
I'm a shrike! :D GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 5:26 pm

Shrikekit squeaked. "Neverrrrrr!" he declared. "And sure!"

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 5:36 pm

"Yaay!" she cheered, crouching down, and wiggling her rear, planning to pounce. She leaped again, and landed on his tail and tugged on it. "Why do you wanna be a stupid bird? Why not be a fox? Or maybe even a badger?" She let go, turned abruptly, and began batting at Goldkit's face. "Haha! I'm that scary fox! Raar!"

I'm a shrike! :D N6a5zHfI'm a shrike! :D IMrnxD6I'm a shrike! :D GMXQgOOI'm a shrike! :D JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 7:28 pm

Ghoststar now only visited the nursery whenever she had time. She watched from a corner as her kit played. Spiritkit watched with her. She was still painfully shy. Ghoststar really kept her from play as well because she was too small to get real physical.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 7:33 pm

Scarletkit stepped back, avoiding any upcoming attacks that Goldkit may have aimed. She careened her ear, and turned. "Ghoststar! Is Spiritkit gonna play with us ever?"

Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

Darkkt noticed all the other kits were playing. He wondered why he had never noticed Spiritkit before.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 7:22 pm

"You, too, Darkkit! Come on and play!" she called.

Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm

"Okay" Darkkit said "What are you guys playing?" he asked as he walked over to them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:24 am

Ghoststar watched Scarletkit. "She's too small to play with you. Maybe when she gets bigger."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:10 am

"Nuh-uh, Ghoststar! We're only playing Chase!" she begged.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 9:53 am

"But." Shrikekit pouted. "Spiritkit is as old as I am. She has a right to play..."

Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 11:56 am

"I'll play gently with you, Spiritkit!" Goldkit offered, making aa small moss-ball. He gently passed it over to Spiritkit, a friendly smile on his face as he tilted his head sideways.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

I'm a shrike! :D Angel110

I'm a shrike! :D Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

I'm a shrike! :D 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:42 pm

"Pleeeaaaase?" she chimed hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a shrike! :D   I'm a shrike! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a shrike! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: