Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Telling Snakepaw The Truth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

Telling Snakepaw The Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:12

Shinepool read Snakepaw deep into Thunderclan territory, were no one could hear her telling Snakepaw about what had happened to Metalshard. She stopped at a small clearing of grass, and sat down. She looked down nervously and waited for Snakepaw. He's not gonna like this... Shinepool thought.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:17

Snakepaw went to meet the medicine cat he had talked to once. He found her and padded towards her,"I'm here".

Telling Snakepaw The Truth. 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:26

Shinepool looked up at Snakepaw. She took a deep breath. "Well," She started. "It all began when I was a paw. Metalshard was a new warrior. We were walking in the forest, talking, playing, and what not." She mewed. "And, suddenly, Sootpelt, a warrior of Skyclan came to us. She was sad, depressed, and she begged for us to kill her. I wanted to, beacuse Sootpelt killed my mother, Dragonsoul." She hissed.

"So, I was about to kill Sootpelt myself, when Metalshard jumped infront of me, and killed her. She had said that Dragonsoul told her to do it, so that I wouldn't have a life of darkness and regret."

"So, about a moon later, the leader of Skyclan forced our leader, Deadstar, to banish Metalshard from Thunderclan. He was going to benish me to, but Thunderclan was ion need of a medicine cat. So, he banished Metalshard, when it wasnt her fault. Sootpelt wanted to die." She finished.

"So there you have it, She was banished........ And, please forgive me...I know you from Skyclan..."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:38

Snakepaw turned his head to the side. He had heard the story once long before. " and that's how i was born. My fater always said he loved a She-cat who had killed his mentor.I understand now",he said in a low growl.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:45

Shinepool saddened. "Please, dont be angry." She pleaded, and stroked her tail along his spine. "I-im sorry.." She whispered.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:54

He shook his head,"don't be,I grew up well enough without here".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 13:59

Shinepool nodded. "Alright, well, im sure your clan is wandering were you are..." She mewed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling Snakepaw The Truth.   Telling Snakepaw The Truth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling Snakepaw The Truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: