Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some of my work--help??

Go down 

HELP!!
Add 1st sequel to story 1 as part 2? (don't click me)
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap6%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap22%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
No
 6% [ 1 ]
Should anyone learn of the God/Goddess's secret love? (don't click me)
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap11%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
No
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap17%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
What should I make as a filler for the last few days of their lives (so they think)?(don't click me)
 6% [ 1 ]
Talking/Convos w/ each other
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap17%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Talking/Convos w/ souls (if any specifics, PM me)
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap11%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Other (PM me)
Some of my work--help?? Vote_lcap0%Some of my work--help?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Some of my work--help?? Empty
PostSubject: Some of my work--help??   Some of my work--help?? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Okay, there are a few things up there in the poll I need help with. Here's where I explain:

A while ago, I made a story based on a dream I had once, and it grew to be a long one XD I thought it sucked (like I do with ALL of my work, so I guess it's good), my friend loved it. I made a crummy sequel, so I'll probably copy and paste it to the end of the first, with a part 2 marker for the time gap.
It has no title.
It is based off of a girl, called Lillith Moontail, thought to be the last of her kind called Nightstalkers (a lot like Nekos. Cat-people.)
She falls in love with a Human and a bunch of weird stuff happens. Mainly, her old owner (because her people were killed or enslaved) wanted to torture her some more and get some money from ransoming (epic fail).

In part 2, or the sequel, she and the Human have a son and her slave owner broke out of prison. He captures them, forces Lillith into a dream-like state where she's in the Realm of the Dead. The Light Goddess (the nice Goddess of all things good, pretty much) decides to help her and gives her a special charm that can heal any wound and cure any illness (except for those inflicted by her or the Dark God, the bad God of all things bad and the seven sins and all that jazz).
So blah, blah, blah, she heals the Human, slave owner is technically killed by the Goddess, gets sickened by the God, healed by the Goddess (but has to shorten her lifespan), and has more half-breed kids with the human. The epilogue is her in the Light Realm (one of the Realms of Death), meeting her mother again (mom died when she was 6)

I just finished the second sequel (or first, if I add part 2 to the first story). It wasn't bad, if I compare the first story to this one. I have a feeling my friends would like it, so that's what I used to grade it.
It has no title.
It is based off of a girl, the great granddaughter of Lillith Moontail, with few Nightstalker abilities. You learn later that Lillith donated part of her soul to the Goddess, to be born again in the Living Realm. She finds an injured wolf and fixes him up with her grandfather (Lillith's first son). Turns out, he's a new breed created by the Dark God (much like Nightstalkers) called Nightprowlers. Instead of taking animal looks, they change shape.
The wolf-boy, Julius, had a mate and pups, but the mate was a stuck-up [bleep] that didn't care much for anyone and wanted control. Two pups died of starvation, but Julius managed to hide one away a few months before he got all beated up XD
They fall in love. The girl's family hates it. Julius's entire breed wither hates it or doesn't care much (except for his only living relative, his little sister, who grows to like her).
The girl takes in a wolf pup found anf fixed by her vet mother, find out it's Julius's son, and takes him home ^^
At a Nightprowler Hearing to decide whether or not to kill the girl because she knows too much, they let her live, and Julius's ex mate decides to try and threaten her. The girl's Nightstalker powers (from Lillith's soul, unlocked by the threat on her life) and she beats the crap out of her XD
Then, they have a son and name it after Julius's oldest, who died.

I made a legend about the Dark God and Light Goddess, to elaborate on their creation and lives since you don't learn who they really are, or wven what they look like. After all, who would look a God/Goddess in the eye!? They're all powerful!
From that, I decided to make a side story about them, after the second sequel (or first, if I add part 2 to the first story) and the world coming to its end.
It has no title.
You learn that the evil God and good Goddess...are in love (GASP!!! lol, jk) Anyway, they had kids and since they didn't grow in their homes (the Realms of Death), they sent them to the planet to live their lives. After realizing they'd never see them again, the God and Goddess made them mortal.
To be blunt, the elements are "alive" and the God/Goddess can "talk" to them. Of course, they forget to talk to their mothers (the sun and moon) about the upset in the elements (causing earthquakes, strong waves, raging fires, blustering winds, etc.)
Turns out, the sun and moon only see the anger, war, and hatred on the planet and wish to end it all. Of course, the God and Goddess's lives are tied to the planet's life. If the planet dies, they die. Even the souls of the dead will be no more.
LOOPHOLE!!! If they can find an immortal love without lust, the sun and moon will let the planet live. They tried to say it was the Human and Lillith, but since it wasn't love at first sight, they weren't convinced.
I haven't written it yet, but I'm going to make it where the Dark God tries protecting the Light Goddess from the sun and moon's wrath (at the solar eclipse). Yeah, he just loves her enough to protect her even if they'll both die. So, anyway, the sun and god see their lovely almost-last moments and decide to stop.

~~~
Please read the poll and help me out T~T
Please PM me any title ideas. I have NONE DX

If any of you wish to read it, PM me since I doubt that I will post it. I'm warning you, this is for Young Adults. There's violence and a bit of kissing and stuff (though I used no swear words), so don't ask if you can't handle that. I'm also warning you...the God/Goddess story is more mushy and has no violence. Not yet, anyway.

OH!! I forgot!! The God and Goddess are often called:
God
Goddess
Dark God
Light Goddess
Father God---------> newer legends than the ones I typed up suggest Humans and such were made from giving life and emotions to clay models by the
Mother Goddess---> God and Goddess. That is a lie.

Sorry this post is so long, but I wanted to get in the important details. I also wouldn't post a topic about one of the stories that isn't on the WCC site unless I was absolutely desperate and may possibly post it if enough people like it and I can find a way to make sure only people a certain age or older can read it (as I said, they're YA books...kind of like PG-13 movies or the very, very mild rated R's)

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down