Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:27

Deadstar, after a long while of consideration, had decided on something. He hadn't seen Lilyleaf in a while. Perhaps she'd went missing, like Leopardheart and Goldenstar? The matter was; ThunderClan was in need of a medicine cat. A full medicine cat.
And there was one cat ready for the position, and that was Shinepaw. The cat who'd called him mouse-dung.
Deadstar took a tight breath, and padded over to the mouth of her den. "Shinepaw."
I can't stoop as low as some have. She does deserve it..

Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:47

Shinepaw whirled around, furious that Deadstar would even think about aproching her. "What do you want? You decide to kick me out, to?" She hissed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:51

"No," he responded evenly. Swishing his tail, he replied, "Actually, I was thinking of showing you something interesting, if you're willing to go." He wrapped his tail tightly around his paws, prepared for insults.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:02

Shinepaw thought for a moment. "Fine." She decided. "Just promise not to kill me out there." She mewed, and padded towards the camp entrance.

Occ- Lol, the cat who called him mouse dung. I like that :p

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 4:45

OOC: c'x

IC: Deadstar turned around and began whisking swiftly out of camp. As the two went along, a huge, rocky mountain began to rise before them.

(Time lapse to hurry this up ono)

Deadstar halted altogether at the mouth of a small cave, at the base of the mountain.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:07

Occ- Sorry....I blame school and homework. D:

Ic- Shinepaw followed her leader, glaring at him with raging blue eyes. They finally stopped at the mouth of a cave, she had been here before. What...Why are we coming here?
She sat in front of her leader. "Are we going in, or not?" She asked coldly.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:09

Deadstar's tail-tip twitched, and he led her into the cave. Without a word, as the air became dense, he arrived in a large underground cavern. Memories of his leader ceremony flourished vividly in his mind. He sat down next to the Moonstone, and waited.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:13

Shinepaw new exactly what was going on. Thee hatred faded from her icy blue eyes, and was replaced by exitment. She was going to be full Medicine Cat of Thunderclan. She looked at the Moonstone, then her leader. "Thankyou, Deadstar." She mewed, and dipped her head. She waited for the moon to fill the cave, and light up the Moonstone.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:31

Deadstar sighed. "Listen.. Before we start, I must apologize to you," he murmured quietly. "Stonestar would have shredded me for not exiling Metalshard." He paused to take a breath. "She never belonged in ThunderClan; I just new it," he added softly.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:40

Shinepaw just stood silently. "Thank you." She mewed again. "Now, can we please not talk about that?" She hissed. She blinked away tears. Metalshard was her best friend. Who knows were she could be now, she could be dead. She could be fighting, she could be anywhere. But right now was not the time to focus on that. She looked up at the hole in the cave ceiling, the moon was close now.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:45

Deadstar straightened out, and began the ceremony.
"I, Deadstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your paws guiding her, she will serve ThunderClan for moons to come." He stopped to let Shinepaw embrace the moment.
"Shinepaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" A jab of grief infected Deadstar. Lilyleaf should be doing this.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:49

Shinepaw sat up straight. "I do." She mewed condedently.

I'm very happy, but...Lilyleaf should be here...

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:52

Deadstar forced the words out, half expecting Lilyleaf's voice to come out of nowhere. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your full medicine cat name. Shinepaw, from now on, you will be called.." He hadn't thought of her name. What to say...
It hit him, and he smiled. "..Shinepool. May StarClan bless you for your honesty and caring." He rest his chin on her head. "Now, press your nose to the Moonstone."

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 15:06

Shinepaw smiled. She dipped her head and slowly layed down on the cold cave floor.
Suddenly, the moon shown down on Moonstone, and it sparkled like the sun shimmering on the water. She touched her nose to the glittering stone, and her vision fadded into blackness.

Shinepaw awoke in a fimialliar territoey.
Starclan territory.. I wonder who is going to come? The bushes rustled behind her. She whirled around, hoping to see someone she reconized. Out of the bushes came a Starclan cat, stars dancing around her paws. Shinepaw didnt know this cat. "Another cat I dont know..." She mummbled. As the cat approched her, she mewed, "Congrgulations, Shinpa- I mean, Shinepool"

"Now, let me show you something." She mewed quietly, and closed her eyes.

Shinepaw gasped as a vison started.

She was walking through he forset, panting and gasping. She spotted a white pelt a bit ahed of her. She started to rush towards it. This cat..He seems fimialliar... This tom had a white pelt and blue markings on him... He was limp, his icy eyes staring into nothingness. "Wait.." She mewed. "This is-'

Her vision faded. and she woke up to see Moonstone. She slowly and shakily sat up, her eyes wide with fear. "Who was that cat?" She mewed aloud, without even knowing it. She looked around quickly. The moon was still showing. A small bit of time seem to have passed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 15:20

occ- owo WHO WAS IT??? lol spam sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next