Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) Empty
PostSubject: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 3:44

OOC: 'Cause I don't like my charicter. >.<

BIC: Evilkit smiled to herself. She was out of camp, by herself. She sniffed the air and followed and acrid scent. It lead her to the Thunderpath. "Oh, wow!" she mewed to herself, laying a black paw onto the tarmac. She pushed it down harder to make sure it was stable. "This looks like fun!" She laughed to herself, "I'll sneak into ThunderClan!"She started walking onto the Thunderpath. All the voices in her head said she should turn back, but one said keep going. She reached the middle of the
Thunderpath, pausing. Should I do it? she thought, worried. Suddenly she heard a rumbling sound. She was frozen in terror as a giant monster hurtled towards her. She screamed as it crashed into her. She was flung across, back into her own territory. She was followed by a stream of blood. She gently took her last breath and closed her eyes.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) Angel110

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 3:58

"Eeep!" a voice came from the bushes.The newest member of Shadowclan,Tawnypaw,had been out exploring the territory.Her paws where covered in blood,for she had walked into the puddle of blood."Ahhhh!" she yowled,looking at her paws.She then seen Evilkit,the cat she had seen in her dream,was lying dead right onfront of her

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 4:00

Evilkits spirit twinkled from the dead body. "Sorry," she mewed, looking away from Tawnypaw.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) Angel110

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 4:03

Tawnypaw let out a surprised meow."Its err... ok I guess" she mewed sadly

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 11:00

Metalshard watched from the bushes "oh no...." she murrmered as she leaped out of the bushles and rushed to the Shadowclan cats. Putting a paw of the kit, its heart had stoped. She sighed "Starclan has tooken another life." She pulled the body onto Shadowclans side she dipped her head to the apprentice and bolted back to thunderclans border and into the brush.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 14:23

ooc-She's already on Shadowclan's side.Read better.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptySat 13 Aug 2011 - 12:00

occ- who asked you? .-.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptySat 13 Aug 2011 - 12:12

ooc-No-one.But I can post where I want.I had a REASON.And you do need to read better..

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 14:54

OOC: When my cats daughter dies, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!! I hate being out of the loop >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)   Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Venturing out of camp! (Death topic! :D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Thunderpath-
Jump to: