Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Answers... Will they Ever Come?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Answers... Will they Ever Come? Empty
PostSubject: Answers... Will they Ever Come?   Answers... Will they Ever Come? EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 6:13

I want answers.
That had been the only thought left floating around in Deadfrost's mind for the entire day.
It was night now, and he was still up, lying in his nest, watching as the lichen hanging over the empty leaders' den in the breeze.
Times were rough, lately. First, Leopardheart, a very close friend of Deadfrost's and the ThunderClan deputy, went missing. And to add to all the trauma, Goldenstar, the ThunderClan leader, had gone missing just days after.
What is happening to this Clan?!
The warrior shut his eyes tight and for a while, he just lay there, motionless. In the dark.

Deadfrost opened his eyes.
He was in the Dream Territory, as most called it, lying in the delicate, soft grass.
He sat up and looked bleakly around; this wasn't the usual clearing he'd come to while dreaming. He was in a smaller, peaceful little spot in the woods of starlight, sitting next to a small pool with a little waterfall about as high as a twoleg monster gently murmuring and rippling.
Deadfrost sighed heavily and peered into the water, only to be startled and jump backward. His reflection was not his own scarred, tabby face, but a fluffy, young gray tom's with big, green eyes.
The air over the reflection shimmered, and Rainpaw, Deadfrost's very first son, stepped onto the grass in front of him and sat down.
Deadfrost sat and blinked at him. "Hello, Rainpaw."
Rainpaw stared at his father for a long, silent moment, then sighed himself. "Father, I know what you want."
Deadfrost's eyes burned, and he shot to his paws. "You bet I do!" he growled.
Rainpaw didn't flinch.
"I want you, Rainpaw, to tell me what's happening. First, we lose Leopardheart, and now Goldenstar?! Have you taken them?"
The smaller tom shook his head, expression unreadable. Only star shine was seen in his eyes.
"Tell me!" Deadfrost spat.
Rainpaw finally shrank back and flattened his ears, and Deadfrost then realized what he'd been doing.
"I'm sorry, Rainpaw. I shouldn't have yelled at you."
"It's okay," replied the little tom, whom sat back up. This time, his star-filled gaze was burning with such a blaze Deadfrost flinched.
"Deadfrost. Do you understand that you are the eldest warrior in your Clan?"
Deadfrost was about to say, So what? Instead he decided to say, "Yes.."
The StarClan apprentice's gawk blazed even more. "Do you realize your destiny?"
A shiver ran through Deadfrost's body. This was something important; he could tell. "N-no.."
The fire in Rainpaw's eyes reached it's climax. "You are to lead ThunderClan in this time of sorrow."
"... WHAT?!" Deadfrost was totally taken aback. Shock occupied every last inch of fur on his body. "B-but, Goldenstar never chose me as Leopardheart's successor.."
Rainpaw circled his father, sadness welling up in hi eyes. "Father... She would have. She trusted you. Please believe me."

For a long moment, a twister spun violently in Deadfrost's mind, made up of many thoughts, memories, and about a million questions and concerns.
But somehow, he knew his son was right.
"Okay," Deadfrost said in a shaky voice. "I believe you."
Rainpaw grinned. "Thank you.. Now. Go to Highstones, and receive your leader lives. I will see you."
The young cat began to dissolve, and everything faded to black.

Deadfrost woke with a start, happy to be back in his nest. But a new fire, other than good sleep, burned in his mind:
I have to lead ThunderClan.

OOC: Okay. :p This is not fake, me and Goldy agreed on this; it's TC's plot finally revealed (made up after Leo left... :'c Who should have rightfully been leader right now.)

Answers... Will they Ever Come? I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/

Answers... Will they Ever Come?
Page 1 of 1