Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) Empty
PostSubject: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:35

Hawkkit peaked her hazel head outside of the nursery, finally getting the nerves up to leave her siblings and friends' sides. Padding out of the nursery, she began to wander about the camp, doing her best to keep out of sight of the other Clan members.
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 3:51

Evilkit spotted Hawkkit, but just followed her ultra quietly. She waited in the bushes, spying on the other kit.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) Angel110

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:12

Hawkkit's tail flicked back and forth excitedly as she neared the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:27

"What do you think your doing?" Ebonyroot snuck up on the she-cat, now looming over the small kit.

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) PDt1Qqd When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 14:50

All of Hawkkit's fur puffed out as she flinched at the tone of voice from behind. Slowly turning, she cringed when she realized to whom the voice belonged to. "N-nothing!" She managed to squeak. "J-just l-looking around camp-p!"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 14:52

"The entrance you mean?" Ebonyroot looked at Hawkkit sternly, but her whiskers twitched in amusement. "Looks to me like you're trying to make a break for it."

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) PDt1Qqd When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Vaporkit

Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptySat 6 Aug 2011 - 8:32

Vaporkit bounced over. "Hewwo!"

ooc: XD

Have chosen a Clan in Clan Selection and gotten it approved. :kingdummy:

Have posted in at least one topic in Areas of the Forest. :kingdummy:

Have been a kit on this site for at least two weeks. :kingdummy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 0:09

OOC ::
Whoa, hello there. XDD

BIC ::
Hawkkit, though she was scared, mewed, "Well, kinda... I mean, I wasn't going to go too far! I wasn't even planning on leaving until I saw the entrance.... Then I guess I got sidetracked...." Then there was the sudden appearance of Vaporkit, which made her slightly annoyed that he'd gotten this far without being caught.

OOC 2 ::
Well, this is where I leave for the next week... dang, I really want to keep this active.... Bah, I'll post when I get back!! T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)   When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!) Empty

Back to top Go down

When the Hawk Strikes (ShadowClan cats!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: