Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)

Go down 
+3
Frosty
leafy :3
Pinely-san
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) Empty
PostSubject: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 22:22

A black she-cat stood at the edge of the Gorge. Her pelt flowed with the calm breeze. She lead a patrol of Sleepyyawn, Lionclaw, and all the apprentices (XD fail..).

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) N6a5zHfPinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) IMrnxD6Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) GMXQgOOPinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pine★ on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 22:26

Leafpaw marked territory,and turned to Pinestar she smiled she meowed"Today is a very happy day for me,its my birthday."Leafpaw smiled happily.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DPinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 22:29

ooc: "Wow you're 7 years older.."

ic: Pinestar nodded. "That is why I want to surprise you by bringing all of your friends with you on your special day. Later we are going to do something special!"

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) N6a5zHfPinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) IMrnxD6Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) GMXQgOOPinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:05

Moonpaw smiled. " Yay!" She meowed happily. " Haapppy Birthdaaay Leafpaw!"

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:09

Pinestar pressed her nose to Leafpaw's cheek. "Yes. I'm glad you are happy for your 8-moon-old birthday."

ooc: makes more sense that way.. *waits for sleeps to post* XD

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:12

Sleepyyawn purred. "Happy birthday, Leafpaw."

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:14

Leafpaw nodded"Thankyou Pinestar!Thanks Moonpaw!Thanks Sleepyyawn!"She smiled cheerfully.Today was gonna be a GREAT day.

ooc:O3O Pneh I will miss you YTT.TT =3= why you die?

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:22

Pinestar gave a nod, and peered into the Gorge with interest, her blue eyes gazing down at the icy waters. She felt something whistling in the wind, as if tellin her to be careful.

ooc: alright.. me and ice already went through how she'd die.. XD so BLAH XD lol her sis is cleaning my foot XD

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:39

"The Gorge looks so beautiful sometimes..." Sleepyyawn said, looking down with her.

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:55

Leafpaw meowed."Yes it does..."Leafpaw padded to the gorge and looked in when suddenly she tripped on a rock.She fell on Pine.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 0:44

ooc: lol fail way to die, huh? XD

ic: The she-cat had no chance to regain her balance before she staggered backwards, her feet scrabbling against the ground. She felt herself falling and clung to the edge with her paws. "Sleepyyawn! Help me!" she pleaded. Before the tom could react, her claws skidded against the hard rocks and slipped into the icy water. She gasped for air, and water filled her lungs. Her head smacked against a sharp rock and everything went black. Her body drifted farther downstream, her remaining five lives seeping from her in an instant.

--

The black she-cat opened her eyes finally. "Am I-" she said, but felt a sweet presence next to her. She looked to see a blue-grey she-cat. The StarClan cats were visible to the RiverClan cats. "Bluestar!" she said, her words caught in her throat with choked emotions. She greeted her mate with warm affection. "I missed you all so much!" she said, her voice in a slight echo. Pinestar pressed her nose against her deceased clan-mates. She stepped towards Sleepyyawn. "I- I know this must be hard for you. Both of your leaders died in the same place, and.. i'm sorry for leaving you," she said. "Make us all proud; be an excellent leader, Sleepyyawn, as have I." The she-cat looked at Leafpaw. "I don't blame you for anything. It's not your fault (yes it is XD)," she purred. Pinestar looked at the others. "Farewell, young apprentices. Stay side-by-side with Sleepyyawn. Until the end," the cat said. Finally, her gaze rested on Lionclaw. "My son. I love you very much. I see very great things in your future, so don't let me down," she said. She felt the StarClan cats behind her shift with anxiety. "It's my time to go," she said. She pressed her transparent nose into Sleepyyawn's cheek, though it went through him, and she felt a bit torn at that. Without another word, she finally bounded into the sky, her feelings lifted. She was in a better place. With her mate, leader, and close friends. And with that, they disappeared into the sky. The night came, and a new star was in the sky, now.

ooc: ze end :D feel free to cry ur eyes out XD

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 0:53

Sleepyyawn's eyes were wide with shock. His body was trembling badly. This was happening too fast! "Pine...Star..." he choked out. A voice was saying things, too fast for him to understand as his mind raced to keep up with it. "No, come back... It wasn't your time..."

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 0:56

ooc: >< Pine if you were'nt here with me i would cry TT3TT Whyd you leave meh!?

ic:Leafpaws eyes went wide and her eyes filled with tears she yowled into the air"NO!PINESTAR!WHY HER?!WHY?!"She turned to the sky and yowled."WHY STARCLAN!?ARE YOU PUNISHING US!?"She dug her claws into the ground. You're wrong Pinestar it is my fault!If I had never been born then maybe this would'nt have happened.Why do we celebrate the day I was born when I am the reason for so many cats suffering. Leafpaw cryed and cryed not stopping no matter what anyone said.She looked up and saw a light in the sky for a moment,but it dissapeared.
-------------------------

Icefeather greeted Pinestar,and meowed"Pinestar!Greetings and welcome to starclan,I'm sorry we had to meet on such measures,but still welcome!"She rested her tail on Pinestars shoulders,and smilled.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 1:00

Pinestar wanted to say more, but couldn't. "Thank you, Icefeather," she said softly, dipping her head, accepting the shoulder-tap.

ooc: now go announce it to teh clan *points to exit of gorge* xD

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 1:04

ooc:Wow short death topic XD
ic:Icefeather smiled."I hope you enjoy it here."She and Pinestar dissapeared,as they both went to Starclan.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)   Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinestar's Death Topic (Open to All!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The Gorge-
Jump to: