Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!

Go down 
+2
Tigs
Middie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 12:27

I saw it on Saterday it was awesome.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 13:47

Name: Leah Clearwater

Description: Er, I don't remember what she looked like!

Personality: Wants to prove herself to the guys, always looking for a fight.

powers: Can turn into a werewolf, read people's minds.

Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 Leah-clearwater-twilight-series-7464404-1024-768
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 22:08

Approved :)

P.S.................... I am team edward but jacob black is kinda cute...... BUT EDWARD IS WAYYYYYYYYYYY AWESOMER
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009 - 12:23

hey, I'm pure Team Jacob. Nothing can change that, absolutely nothing. I saw New Moon last night. IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite charcaters are the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009 - 14:25

I saw it the day it came out :) What surprised me was that i was able to get the tickets the DAY it came out, and that they wern't sold out. When i got in the theater and edward came on the screen for the first tiume everyone screamed :D. But, before the movie came on half the ppl were yelling "TEAM EDWARD!!" (including me) and the other half was yelling "TEAM JACOB!". It went on 4 like.... ten minutes!!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009 - 18:55

lolz! i would've been shouting "TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 15:47

YES, I KNOW >.<
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 19:51

Face stealer!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 17:48

Hey why are you here if you dont like twilight very much? @ rain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!   Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight role play! Act as any charecter in the twilight saga!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2