Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream )   Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream ) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:20

Than, she changed her mind. No Acctually i had a change of mind.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream )   Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream ) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:23

"Oh, now, we dont want your family HURT beacause of this silly whim, do we?"

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream )   Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream ) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 16:33

Rainpaw was on the midnight patrol, slightly off course from the rest of the cats. She heard the exchange between Tigerpaw and Twistedkit. ~What is Twistedkit doing here?~ she thought. Rainpaw definitely wanted to find out how Shadowclan was doing, so she headed towards a bush and hid there, watching Tigerpaw and Twistedkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream )   Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twistedkits weird dream (anyone is welcome in my dream )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2