Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

leapardkits first rainy day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

leapardkits first rainy day Empty
PostSubject: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 18:37

Leapardkit woke up to a pitter patter it was rain she meows "what is this" she falls in a puddle" she gets up and runs in to the den then she yells "COLD!!!" then she snuggles other kits to keep warm then sleeps once more.
Back to top Go down
Sunnykit

Sunnykit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 18:45

Fuzzypaw is outside playing in the rain when she sees Leapordkit fall and run inside. She walked over to the nursery and said,"Do you want to come and play outside in the rain with me? It is so fun it may be cold, but that is what rain is supposed to be! PLEASE!"

1st Life: Fuzzyear of Riverclan (Diead (4/25/12)
2nd Life: Sunflower of Skyclan
3rd Life: Lillipad of Windclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 19:10

Leapardkit meows "ok but are you sure its freezing out there".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 19:16

Leapardkit waits for fuzzypaw's choice to stay in or out.
Back to top Go down
Sunnykit

Sunnykit

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 19:17

"We are River Clan, we do love water. If you get sick I will take all responsibility for it I promise, you can count on me!"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 22:22

ooc: leopard.. do not double post please. that is against our rules. thanks!

ic: Pinestar padded into the Nursery and shook her pelt. "It's alright. It's just water. Nothing new. C'mon, kit. It's fun for little ones to play outside when it's raining. Even I, personally, enjoy it myself."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
leapardkits first rainy day N6a5zHfleapardkits first rainy day IMrnxD6leapardkits first rainy day GMXQgOOleapardkits first rainy day JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
leapardkits first rainy day GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sunnykit

Sunnykit

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 10:41

Fuzzypaw walks outside and starts to play in the rain again. I can't believe he has'nt played in the rain it is so much fun, thought Fuzzypaw.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 12:34

Leapardkit meows"ok" then Leapardkit walks outside she meows"its not that bad" then Leapardkit plays in the puddles.
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 12:46

Leafpaw was absorbing the rain outside relaxing as the rain drizzled over her fur.She saw Leopardkit and Fuzzypaw playing in puddles,and got up and padded over.She meowed"Hey Fuzzypaw!Hey Leopardkit!"

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

leapardkits first rainy day Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

leapardkits first rainy day IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :Dleapardkits first rainy day YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Sunnykit

Sunnykit

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 13:18

"Hi, Leafpaw I see that you are playing in the rain and enjoying it too!"

Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 13:51

Leafpaw nodded then looked at Leapordkit, and meowed"Is this your first time with rain?"

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

leapardkits first rainy day Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

leapardkits first rainy day IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :Dleapardkits first rainy day YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 17:15

Pinestar quickly splashed the kit with a couple droplets of the puddle. She remembered when she was just a kit. Her first time in RiverClan had been rainy that day as well.

--

"Come here, Pinekit. Get warm," said a soothing voice.

Another voice answered, "Bluesky! I'm scared! What is this water from the sky?" The kit pleaded helplessly as it snuggled against the blue-grey she-cat's stomach.

"It's called rain, young one. It causes no one any harm, do not be afraid," replied the cat, standing up. The kit mewled with fear as the cat stepped outside of the Nursery. "See? Rain is okay." The water pelted against her fur, soaking the cat within seconds. The black kit stared at her for a long moment before nodding.

"Bluesky you're so brave!" she squealed, running out to her cheerfully, feeling the calm rain hit her silky coat.

ooc: lol that never happened XD

--

Coming back to reality, Pinestar blinked away her memories. "Anywho.. um.. i'll be in my den," she said.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
leapardkits first rainy day N6a5zHfleapardkits first rainy day IMrnxD6leapardkits first rainy day GMXQgOOleapardkits first rainy day JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
leapardkits first rainy day GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leapardkits first rainy day   leapardkits first rainy day Empty

Back to top Go down

leapardkits first rainy day
Page 1 of 1