Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) Empty
PostSubject: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 13:41

A young kitten,who was about the size of an apprentice,arrived at the river.She had just escaped from her owners,for she was a kittypet.Amber came up to the river,and wondered what to do.She had never seen so much water in her life! She jumped in and hissed.It was horribly cold! She spat and hissed,sort of swimming towards the other side.Then she heard another cat on the other side of the bank.She looked up

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 15:02

A orange shecat with a blind right eye with a nasty scar was taking a walk when she smelled somthing other than riverclan.She growled"Who is there!?"Leafpaw followed the scent.And saw a kit.She meowed"Oh I-I'm sorry!Who are you?Where is your mother?"Her

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DAmber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 15:29

Pinestar came from behind the apprentice. "Leafpaw. I said we're patrolling the Gorge today-" she stopped short when she spotted a she-cat swimming in the river. She felt relieved that this stranger didn't have to experience the currents that were usually here at this time of day.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) N6a5zHfAmber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) IMrnxD6Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) GMXQgOOAmber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 15:53

Leafpaw turned and meowed" Sorry I smelled another cat not from our clan here so...uh..."Leafpaw bowed her head she had no excuses.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DAmber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 16:39

"Oh, alright," she said, looking at the cat. She politetly fished her out of the water and set the cat on their side. "Are you okay?" she asked.

ooc: XD like my avi? XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) N6a5zHfAmber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) IMrnxD6Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) GMXQgOOAmber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 5:40

OOC:Yeah! Its epic =D
IC:The large kitten had swallowed some water and was coughing.When she finished getting all the water out,she spoke.She was alot more shy than she was earlier."Im Amber.Who are you?" she mewed,a bit scared.

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 8:00

Leafpaw meowed"I am Leafpaw, and that is Pinestar the leader of Riverclan."Leafpaw sat down and waited.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 10:01

"Is this the wild?" she asked,looking around

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 10:04

Leafpaw meowed"Yes,if you mean the River and forests and such.This is the border of Riverclan and thunderclan territory."She flicked her tail towards the other side of the river"Thats Thunderclan territory."

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 10:08

"What are clans?" she asked
OOC:She has only heard the storys of wild cats who hunt and fight and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 12:31

Moonpaw ran in after Leafpaw. " Hey, who is this? Smells like kittypet." She meowed when she saw Amber.

Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 12:47

Amber was frightened by the new cat,even though she was only a little bit smaller."Im Amber" she whimpered

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 12:51

Moonpaw's eyes widened. " Did I scare you? I'm sorry!"

Sunnykit

Sunnykit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 13:29

Fuzzypaw was following Moonpaw slowly she stopped in her tracks as she lifted up her head and saw the kit. "Oh, yay another kit. She is a kittypet isn't she? Are we going to take her in Pinestar she seem eligable for this life. It is nice to meet you. I over heard that your name is Amber. just to let you know Amber I am a BIG talker! I LOVE to talk. I will stop now!"

1st Life: Fuzzyear of Riverclan (Diead (4/25/12)
2nd Life: Sunflower of Skyclan
3rd Life: Lillipad of Windclan
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 13:34

ooc: XD fuz!

ic: "Ya, huge talker." Moonpaw purred to her sister.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)   Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber arives at the river (For Riverclan cats and me only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next