Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Bramblepaw got really close to the Thunderpath after the monsters had gone to see if there were any more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 pm

"I wouldn't get to close to there yet." He meowed as he stepped forward to stand beside her. "The Thunderpath can be very dangerous if you don't know how to handle it." He meowed as he flicked his tail past it. "That's ShadowClan's Territory over there." He meowed as another monster roared past almost drowning his words.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Bramblepaw wrinkled her nose "It smells horrible!" she exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:42 pm

"Yeah, some cats wonder how ShadowClan cats put up with the smell." Graystream meowed as a monster came by, but this one was a lot slower then the others. "I personally like the smell of the lush forest instead, but that's probably because I was born and raised over here." He then looked around the trail. "Could you set our border marker here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm

"Okay." Bramblepaw said. She set to work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm

"So how's you trainig been with Moonpaw so far?" Graystream asked as he watched Bramblepaw setting the border.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:43 pm

OOC: you might wanna post in my mc training....

IN: "Very well actually." Bramblepaw replied
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 am

OOC: I thought I already did?

IC: "That's good." Graystream meowed quietly. When she finished setting the border he looked up at the sky. "Well, I'd say that's pretty good for one day, what do you say we head back now?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 am

"Yeah I'm getting kinda tired." Bramblepaw said yawning

OOC: Sorry I didn't see it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:56 pm

OOC: It's fine. :)

IC: "Come on then, let's head home." He meowed nicely as the two cats began to pad back to their camp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Bramblepaw followed happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)   Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Territory (Bramblepaw's Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2