Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Me! with GIMP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Help Me! with GIMP Empty
PostSubject: Help Me! with GIMP   Help Me! with GIMP EmptySat 9 Jul 2011 - 22:29

ok,I just downloaded GIMP and it's not letting me draw with my Tablet,I'm freaking out here! D:
Help please!

Help Me! with GIMP 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Help Me! with GIMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me! with GIMP   Help Me! with GIMP EmptySat 9 Jul 2011 - 23:33

How so is it not letting you draw?

Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_19Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_22Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_17Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_14Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_20Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_24Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_1-1Help Me! with GIMP Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Help Me! with GIMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me! with GIMP   Help Me! with GIMP EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 10:47

well,I can draw on it with my mouse by the click and drag,but,then I'll pick up my pen and start to try and draw a line and it won't even show like the outline of the tool,and once I put my pen back down the outline pops up again... :/

Help Me! with GIMP 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Help Me! with GIMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me! with GIMP   Help Me! with GIMP Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me! with GIMP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: