Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. Empty
PostSubject: Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D.   Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011 - 19:02

Hazelpaw had managed to get to the two-leg place."Romeo? she called for a black tom her age.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D.   Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011 - 20:35

ooc: if you're the only clan-cat that acts as a kittypet, why would anyone rp here? .w.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. N6a5zHfOnly post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. IMrnxD6Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. GMXQgOOOnly post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D.   Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. EmptyFri 1 Jul 2011 - 11:24

OOOC-She's visiting family.I need people to act as kitty-pets so I can have family.

PostSubject: Re: Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D.   Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D. Empty

Back to top Go down

Only post if you act as a kitty-pet.I am the only clan-cat. >:D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: