Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icefeather(memories)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

Icefeather(memories) Empty
PostSubject: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 am

icefeather waas patrolling the territory when she saw the gorge.She went to the gorge and stared into the water, She thought of her father before he died and how he always used to love the water.icefeather remembered when she was a kit and how she was saved on the brink of starvation by Pinestar,and eventually her thoughts drifted to Darkbloood wh had saved her life.Icefeather heard a rustle and turned and saw a black and white pelt of a badger appear.Icefeather unsheathed her claws and charged but the badger bit into her enck.icefeather gasped and began to try to get out but it was no use the badger threw her over to the edge of the gorge and she held on tight until she felt her paws slipping.She fell down into it and gasped as water hit her.She sunk to the bottom and swam to the top but the waves took her.i'm sorry that I did'nt get to tell you how grateful I am Pinestar.Father,mother I am joining you now in starclan. Icefeather could feel her father nudge her and starclan took her away.

ooc:Ice is dead.... :sympathy:

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Icefeather(memories) Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Icefeather(memories) IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DIcefeather(memories) YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 am

Lionclaw wondered in to the gorge area. Seeing the badger he hissed and it snarled backing up, than fell down. "Well that was easy," he meowed. He went to the edge and looked down seeing a bloody white paw splash out of the water and back in. "That can't be the badger" he meowed. He started to follow the body to a less big drop.He skidded down a not very steep area and grabbed the paw and pulled. He was dragging a cat body, It wasn't a Rouge or kittypet because it had Riverclan scent. It was Icefeather!

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 pm

ooc: .w. FUUUUUUU ICEFEATHER WTF >:U

ic: Pinestar padded happily along the forest trees (why do i always post happy at first? -w-). She spotted Lionclaw. "Lionclaw what is i- ..." she began, but her words got caught in her throat. She stopped and stared. "I.. is she dead..?" That was all she could say. Of course she was. Her claws sunk into the ground, and her head jerked back to stare at the sky. Her face was twisted in a vicious, angry, guity face. "STARCLAN HOW DARE YOU TAKE ONE OF MY BEST WARRIORS!! SHE DIDIN'T HAVE TO GO!!!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Icefeather(memories) N6a5zHfIcefeather(memories) IMrnxD6Icefeather(memories) GMXQgOOIcefeather(memories) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Icefeather(memories) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

OOC: heh heh heh one of them

IC: Lionclaw meowed "There was a badger where I first spotted her. But it fell in too."

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Icefeather looked down at Pinestar sadly and she appeared in front of her and meowed "Pinestar thankyou for helping me as a kit and for raising me like one of your own,but it was my time."

ooc:lol sorry Pineh :excitedla:

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Pinestar said nothing. No it WASN'T.. she thought angrily.

Icefeather(memories) N6a5zHfIcefeather(memories) IMrnxD6Icefeather(memories) GMXQgOOIcefeather(memories) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 am

icepaw heard the commotion and ran over to pinestar. "what happen-" she stopped as she saw the body of icefeather. "NOOO!ICEFEATHER!!! mom..." she then broke down and wailed. all of a sudden she stopped. "no. this is just a joke, right? Icefeather isn't really dead." she said calmly. "well it wasn't very funny. C'mon Icefeather," she said. "you can cut the act and get up now. get up!"

2nd life: silverwisp of RCIcefeather(memories) Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 am

Pinestar looked at Icepaw and blinked sadly. "Icepaw, stop it. ICEPAW SHE'S DEAD!" she hissed. "ICEFEATHER IS DEAD!" She whipped around to face Lionclaw. "STARCLAN HAS BETRAYED US. THEY ALWAYS TAKE OUR WARRIORS. SHE... SHE.. IT WASN'T HER TIME!" She looked up at the sky again and yowled, "FOXSPARK! CHERRYFERN! HOLLYWHISPER! BLUESTAR! MUDPUDDLE! BURNSORROW! MISTYRIVER! DEWDROP! FLAMEPELT! ICEFEATHER!!! YOU COULD ALL STILL BE HERE! AND YOU TRY TO TAKE HAWKPATH, TOO! I WON'T LET YOU!!" Drops of rain fell, and gray clouds rolled in. StarClan.. why? WHY?

Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 pm

icepaw growled at pinestar. "STOP IT! YOU ARE LYING! SHE'S NOT DEAD! YOU CAN SEE HER BREATHING!" icepaw looked over at icefeather. "wait... no she's not..." icepaw made a mad dash towards the gorge and tried to jump in. "icefeather! I'm coming!"

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Icefeather spirit appeared in front of Icepaw and before she was in the gorge she pulled her out and set her down gently on the ground.She then meowed"Icepaw I need you to be strong for the clan,and for me, I know that this is hard for you,but please you have to stay strong."She looked back at Pinestar and meowed"Pinestar i'm sorry that I had to leave like this,but i need you to keep strong.I know it feels like Starclan is taking everyone away from you,but...In my heart I know that Starclan would never want to hurt you and the clan like this.So please be strong." Icefeather looked at both Icepaw and Pinnestar and meowed"I know that its hard to lose a loved one but,you have to keep moving forward in life..."

ooc:i edited thislike five times lol:D

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Last edited by Icefeather~Leafkit on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 pm

"I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!" she wailed as she collapsed on pinestars paws

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Icefeather nuzzled Icepaw trying to comfort her even though she knew that it woud'nt help.. she was dead and had leaft icepaw all alone in the world...or maybe not Pinestar would take care of her surely.. memories of Icepaw when she was a kit drifted into her mind. i'm going to leave her the cat who was like a mother to me and the kit that i treated like one of my own...I will miss them,but I won't be gone forever...

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Pinestar picked up Icefeather's body. "Let's go," she croaked. Now what? "Icefeather. It's really hard to live when everyone around me is dying. Next thing I know Lionclaw is going to die.. and..." Sleepyyawn.. no.. not Sleepyyawn. Anyone but Sleepyyawn. He can't die..

ooc: LOL i would literally cry a little if sleepy died .w. xD

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Icefeather followed them as they made their way back to camp.she meowed to her"You need to tell the clan of my death..."

ooc:another topic tell the clan that i'm dead or im just dead?

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 pm

ooc: ik pine cuz if he dies ebz says she dies

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icefeather(memories)   Icefeather(memories) Empty

Back to top Go down

Icefeather(memories)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next