Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

deathowl's walk through territory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

deathowl's walk through territory Empty
PostSubject: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:27

Deathowl walked up to the large rock and climbed it, she looked down at the clearing, I feel so powerful She thinks. She sits down and wonders what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:34

Metalshard sat under the rock. She heard noise comming from the top of it looking up she sented Deathowl. "So we meet again, rourge?" she mewed finally.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Clan/Rank : Apprentice
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:36

Bladepaw fell out of a tree chasing a mouse he soon then looked over and saw 2 cats over in the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:37

Heathersong sat, waiting, in the shadows. She tried not to stare at the bloodstains on the Great Rock.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:38

Deathowl jumps down from the rock,"And so we do meet again..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Clan/Rank : Apprentice
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:39

Bladepaw walked out the bushes. "My my now what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 23:35

"A rouge, you mouse-brained apprentice." said Limestone, appearing from the Shadowclan sighed. Why was there more than two people here? It was that foolish rouge, wandering clan territory. "I'm sorry. I'm going to have to ask you to leave clan territory." he hissed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 8:05

"Indeed." Metalshard said. "You cannot stay here."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 15:35

Hazelpaw flicked her tail and pounced on the rogue then off then back on then off...."I can do this all day" she hissed trying to get her angry.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 16:56

"Do not engage him." mewed Metalshard. "Annoying him will only make things worse." she eyed the annoying Skyclan apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:08

OOC: >.< I'm a girl!IC: Deathowl pushes aside the apprentice,"strong, Your mentor must be strong as well." Deathowl walks past the cats,"Well, I guess I may head on my way..." she stops not far away and sits, starting to lick a paw,"heh...Clan life, why should you be following a code?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:34

Hazelpaw nervously flicked her ears."Well,Who said we want to?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 18:58

"The code keeps us in order, we follow in the respect to our ansestors, the great warriors of Starclan." she mewed. "Without the code we would all be savage rouges, set on the destruction of any cat that enters our domain, or kittypets, the soft-life with humans." Metalshard looked at her hardly "The code is our life, we stand by it."
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 20:54

Topic closed~Deathowl is dead
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011 - 13:10

You dont need to close the topic. its not like she died here. if you started the topic before she died then she is alive in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deathowl's walk through territory   deathowl's walk through territory Empty

Back to top Go down

deathowl's walk through territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: