Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT! Empty
PostSubject: Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT!   Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT! EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 9:28

Cat Name: Kitekit

Clan: Riverclan before, now Skyclan

Site Activeness: A lot

Why You Would Like This Rank: Because I know a lot of herbs and I have had dreams from Starclan.

What You Would Do As This Rank: Heal cats and interpret dreams with complete loyalty and love for my clanmates.

What You Know About This Rank: In this rank you need to know which herbs can heal, and interpret dreams.
I know a whole lot about herbs. For example, marigold for infection, poppy seeds for pain, and those are just some really really basic ones.

Why You Would Deserve This Rank: Helping cats through healing is sort of my passion. I have studied herbs for hours to try and get this rank. I got turned down as Riverclan medicine cat, but I noticed on the forum page that Skyclan needs a medicine cat.

Favorite MC From Warriors, If One: If this means favorite charecter in this rank, defenitely Spottedleaf. She's my hero.

Recommendations, If Any: (None)

Thank you,
Kitekit
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT!   Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT! EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 9:32

Heh, sorry again, but we currently have a Medicine Cat apprentice SkyClan. That needs to be updated. We - unfortunately - have no Medicine Cat/Medicine Cat Apprentice spots open in any of the clans. My apologies. *shot*

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT!   Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT! EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 0:39

dude just edit your previous post.. .w.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT!   Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitekit/paw/streak for SKYCLAN MEDICINE CAT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Special Rank Sign-Ups-
Jump to: