Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) Empty
PostSubject: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:44

It was a cool summer night. A clearing held thousands of flowers, in any color imaginable. The stars over head winked glittery, and fireflies danced gracefully side-by side in a twinkling night-time show. Featherstar padded into the clearing, her paw-steps making no noise as she walked. Her silver fur was blown down as a soothing wind rolled into the field of wild flowers. She sat on a rock in the middle, a boat in a sea, and watched small critters scurry around in the underbrush. The tabby she-cat sighed, licked her pink nose, and rested her head on her paws. Nights went by restlessly these days. She worried it was StarClan trying to send her messages, but she couldn't get them.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:48

OOC: I join? D: Dead hasn't seen Feather in so long. ;3;

IC: "Featherstar?" a voice called out. Deadfrost appeared in the star-painted territory, and padded slowly up to the WindClan leader. His eyes glowed with many emotions.
"I-I haven't seen you for so long.."

Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:53

Featherstar's ear twitched, and she turned to Deadfrost, her blue eyes swimming with tears. "Deadfrost!" She called to him, standing up, her ears pointed, and her tail swishing excitedly in the air. It was almost uncanny how much she looked like an older-apprentice.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:03

Icewhisker watched the 2 of them, hidden by the waving grass. His tail was lowered as he saw how they acted around each other, wondering if he would be like that if he wasn't medicine cat. Even though he enjoyed what he did, he began to wonder what he would be like if he was a warrior.

Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:15

Deadfrost was relieved to see she wasn't upset. "Haven't grown tired of me?" he joked, but fell quiet when he detected a tiny sign of confusion in Featherstar's eyes. He sat down. "What's bugging you?"

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:18

She sighed deeply, and let her head drop. Deadfrost was taller than her, even if he was sitting and she was standing. "I haven't heard from StarClan in days, and I just can't sleep very well." As if to prove her point, she turned foggy for a moment, then back to solid. "Sorry, I almost woke up." Featherstar explained.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:23

Deadfrost rest his tail on her shoulder, noticing her fur was more windswept than the time she's spent in ThunderClan. He breathed a sigh through his nose. "I don't hear from them either. I know I'm just a warrior, but... I've heard from them many times before, but now I never do. From my mother, from my father, or even from Sunset... no one."

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:26

"StarClan hasn't been talking to you? I keep hearing to much..." he meowed as he padded closer to his grandparents.

OOC: I just realized, we all look the same sorta. All blue eyes, all silvery-gray fur, XD.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:32

OOC: DUH, were suppose to. Although I did have a kit one time... she was golden. But then again, so was Dead's momma.

"I haven't heard from StarClan." Featherstar said to Icewhisker. She frowned, and closed her eyes, lifting her head. Somehow Deadfrost still smelt like smoke to her. Maybe it was in her mind, and maybe it wasn't.

OOC: It bothers me, that I'm not even old enough to be your grandparent. I'm barely old enough to be your MOTHER. But im not. @Ice

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 18:02

OOC: Ikr? ;n; DEAD IS NOT OLD. AND NEITHER IS FEA. >:U

IC: He tilted his head towards Icewhisker. He blinked, then asked: "How is Fallensoul?"
Boy, was he in for a shock.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 18:23

Icewhisker's face went blank.

"Fallensoul...he passed..." he meowed. He wouldn't tell him about the message, or about him joining the Dark Forest.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 20:15

Leopardheart sat unblinking on a branch. She didn't want to ruin the family gathering.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 3:07

As if to mock the deputy, Ebonyroot slid across the branches and happily took a seat beside her, a small smile on her face.

Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) PDt1Qqd Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 3:58

Featherstar let out a yowl of grief. She herself did not know of her son joining the Dark Forest. Her eyes shifted a navy blue, and burned with anguish."He shall be missed." She meowed sadly.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 6:21

Leopardheart let out a soft, irritable snarl. "Go away," she hissed at Ebonyroot.

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)   Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepless Nights. (No kits, Noobs, or DF cats.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: