Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Untitled work that has yet to be titled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Untitled work that has yet to be titled Empty
PostSubject: Untitled work that has yet to be titled   Untitled work that has yet to be titled EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 4:06

(Please don't post here, I'm making a comments section)

Prologue

A sliver of moonlight shone through the cracked panes of the dusty window. The night breeze blew into the dark room, ruffling the stacks of papers on the wooden desk occupying the corner. A figure lay on the bed, sleeping. Or not. Long, black hair rippled with the wind as the girl sat up. Her chocolate brown eyes gazed blinked as she gazed around the room. Rubbing the sleep away from her eyes, she stood up. She could not have been more than thirteen, yet the expression on her face showed years of suffering, pain, and longing.
Perhaps it was the darkness that hid her enemy. Her senses failed to sense the long, sharp rod whistling towards her at an improbable speed. Suddenly, she let out a sharp cry of pain as the rod entered her shoulder, pinning her to the wall. Prodding the missile that had her trapped, she noticed that it was hollow.
“Poison,” she murmured, gritting her teeth in pain as she noticed that last of the clear liquid entering her body. “Smart of you, my friend.”
Another figure, slightly taller than her, emerged from the darkness. It was a boy, no older than her, holding a cruel looking knife in his hands. His black eyes glittered with malice as he approached her.
“Ah, poison is an effective weapon, It was the only way to make you talk, my pretty,” he said, twisting a lock of her black hair in his hand. Laughing, he put his face close to hers. “Now, tell me, how did you get away from the spiked rope last time?”
The girl felt her arms and legs beginning to go numb from the poison. She shuddered as she remembered the rope that he had tied her with. The thick coil of rope was embedded with spikes that stabbed and scratched her every time she moved.
“I’m not telling you,” she growled, narrowing her pain filled eyes and spitting in his face. Her face fell back into being contorted with pain as the boy thrust the spike deeper into her shoulder. Her head drooped as the poison coursed throughout her body. She was in the death sleep.
The boy nodded at the shadows in the corner of the room. “Bind her. We need to bring her back. And no, I can’t tie her up, her bare flesh will shock me.” As if to prove his point, he brushed her arm with the back of his hand. A bright flash of light threw the boy across the room, where he stood up and dusted off his jeans. “See? Now bind her.”
Three tall figures emerged from the dark corner of the room. They hissed and jeered as they saw the girl. The moonlight shone over their heads, revealing scales instead of skin. Their blood red eyes seemed to dart every where at once. They pointed at the girl.
“We request that you give us this girl, master.”

Untitled work that has yet to be titled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: