Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking to Shinepaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Talking to Shinepaw Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:31

Metalpaw finally retured home. She was tired and weak, she could faint if she didn't have to deal with her sensitve best friend. She found shinepaw quickly. "Shinepaw, whats wrong with you." she mewed, still agitated from before.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:32

Occ- Shes maaaad X3

Ic- She whipped around. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" She hissed. "Go. Away!"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:37

Metalpaw leaped onto Shinepaw and pinned her legs down making her not able to move. "No" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:39

Occ- BFF Fight D:

Ic- Shinepaw growled. "You wont listen to me, none will! I'm not even going to try anymore!" She spat, and pushed Metalpaw off with great effort. She then padded away, going into the forest, right outside of camp.

OCC- Incase they fight or something....

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:03

"Wait, I do listen to you!" she yelled as she followed shinepaw. "I didn't want to back off from the fight!" she yowled. "I wasn't about to walk away sai "OH LOOK I BEAT THREE RIVERCLAN CATS" when I didn't, they would have though of us as cowards for that!"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:07

Shinepaw whirled around. "All the clans!" She spat. "We can't just get along! But, no, I try to make peace, and guess what i get? NOTHING BUT INSULTS!" She growled. "Just because I am a Medicine cat apprentence, just because I am small, Just because I have a good idea, doesn't mean I need to be insulted! I'm tired of all this fighting!" She yowled.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:11

"The clans fight, thats what they do!" she spat back. "It's the will of starclan for us to have our diffences." she bared her teath "You can't change that Shinepaw!" she hissed. "So stop trying and act like a real warrior.
Dragonsoul spoke to her daughter "Listen to her, Shinepaw." she said "You are upseting your friend, when all you need to do is listen."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:14

Shinepaw whirled around, but nothing was there. "No, Dragonsoul!!" She hissed, outloud. "I dont care if it's the will of Starclan! I dont care! I HATE IT!!!!" She whirled around, Back to Metalpaw. "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!!" She spat, leaping ontop of her, and slashing a paw at her muzzle. She jumped off, and ran throght the forest again, and hid uner the roots of a tree. Why do we have to fight, Starclan? I hate it! She spat at them in her mind.

Occ- She'll learn :P

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:18

"Dragonsoul!" breathed Metalpaw. Dragonsoul appred in frount of her. "Dragonsoul, shinepaw is so stupid, she thinks the clan can ever get along!" she mewed quietly after Shinepaw left. "I know, dear." Dragonsoul mewed resting her tail on Metalpaw. "Your path is hard, but she will learn that the clans will never get along." she mewed. "Just let her be angry she will come to her sences and realise, she will calm down soon." Metalpaw nodded. "Ok Dragonsoul." Metalpaw walked back to camp slowly, looking back every once in awhile to see, if her friend had come back yet.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:19

Occ- Topic over?

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:20

occ- Sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Shinepaw   Talking to Shinepaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to Shinepaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: