Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

taking a walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 13:23

Metalpaw walked out of camp on a warm, sunny day. Even though is was sunny, barely any got though, and Metalpaws pelt stayed cold. She walked to the border line by Sunningrocks. "Riverclan, stole sunningrocks from us, before I was born.." She mewed. "We should take it back.." she growled. The was a edge of grass that was being hit by the sun on the edge of Riverclans border. Metalpaw walked torwars in and layed down. "If any Riverclan cats sees me, I won't care, this is on Thunderclan teritory." she murrmered.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:29

Shinepaw was taking a walk and collecting herbs on her free time. She sighed. "Man, I wish something would make my day interesting" She mewed. Today had been a plain day, with no fun at all. She decided to walk by the river, and soon enough she spotted Metalpaw. She narrowed her eyes and giggled. "Oh, I know what will make this day interesting!" She mewed. She put her bundle of herbs down, and crouched down, wriggled her haunches, and leaped right on top of Metalpaw, pinning her down. "Suprise!!!!" She exclaimed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:37

Eyes flashed a warning from the shadows. "What do you two think you're doing?" A black she-cat stalked out, her eyes glazed with annoyance. "What are you doing on RiverClan territory, you little apprentices?" she spat.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
taking a walk N6a5zHftaking a walk IMrnxD6taking a walk GMXQgOOtaking a walk JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
taking a walk GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:40

"Ohhff!" Grunted Metalpaw. Shienpaw bounceing onto her had knocked them to Riverclans side of the border, but nither of them noticed. Metalpaw gently reared Shinepaw off of her with her hard metal leg and got up, shacking the dust from her pelt. Completly forgeting about the border, she wondered farther into riverclan teritory to take a look at sunningrocks. "Look Shinepaw!" she mewed "It's Sunningrocks, they used to belong to thunderclan, Snowclaw said Riverclan stole them from us!" She saw a riverclan cat and back up "Ohh sorry, I didn't notice!" she mewed. "Besides Sunningrocks is rightfully ours!"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:44

Pinestar yawned. "Silly apprentices.. it's not yours.. so kindly... get away from it. It's on our land, and you're getting it dirty.."

taking a walk N6a5zHftaking a walk IMrnxD6taking a walk GMXQgOOtaking a walk JySwIyJ
taking a walk GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:46

OOC: RiverClan naturally had it first, people. TC technically stole it from them when Bluestar was born (In the books.)

IC: Sleepyyawn stalked up. "Stubborn, are you?" He unsheathed his claws.

taking a walk I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:47

Pinestar relaxed her tense muscles as her deputy padded up. They could easily chase these apprentices off their turf if they threatened them.

taking a walk GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:48

Metalpaws rude side took over. She clawed the ground puposly to anger this warrior. She then backed up into Thunderclan teritory and layed back in the sun. "Hunnpf!" she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:49

Hawkpath came behind Pinestar. "This is RiverClan Territory." She growled. "You don't belong here."

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

taking a walk DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:49

Sleepyyawn sat and licked his paws. "If you'd like, we can get fit in some battle practice for the apprentices. I can go while you guard, or we can have the fun too ourselves." He mused.

taking a walk I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:52

The RiverClan leader used her tail to flatten down the grass that the apprentice pulled up. She teasingly stretched out onto the Sunningrocks and sighed in contentment. "Mmmm.. i'm not up for anything today," she meowed, "but I guess that sounds fun, Sleepyyawn." She got up and shook her glossy black fur. She unsheathed her claws.

taking a walk GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

taking a walk Empty

Shinepaw wasnt affraid of some cats. She was a Medicine Cat aprentence. They couldnt hurt her. (Or at least I dont think so X3) Shinepaw stepped up to the border. "Please, stop. We were just taking a walk, and I jumped onto my freind, and we tummbled across the border." She dipped her head to the Riverclan leader, and her deputy, Sleepyawn. The last thing I need is truble! She spat at them in her head. You better not come near us, mouse-brains!

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

taking a walk Empty

Metalpaw looked up "I'm on my teritory, you'll have to cross the border." she mewed, "I have speed on my side and I know my teritory." "You fat Riverclan cats wouldn't be able to catch us." she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:54

Pinestar nodded. "Suit yourself then," she said bluntly, still staring at them. "Hm? Is that your best insult? Fat?"

taking a walk GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:55

Shinepaw turned to Metalpaw. "Stop!" She growled. "The last thikng I want is a fight with Riverclan!"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Empty

Back to top Go down

taking a walk
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next