Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

The light      Empty
PostSubject: The light    The light      EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 19:22

*warning if you read this story, I may take quite a while to finish. I'm not too great on getting 3 chapters up in one day ^^; so if you like, please be patient!*

Prologue

Never in my life have I experienced something like this: the sensations, the feelings, the visions. All which put my life in danger with every second I live, but I don't care. I love it all! The rush, the thrill, the adrenaline.

I ever-so-slowly wake from my deep thoughts. The blinding light shows in my eyes once again, making me pause a moment to get used to it and get rid of the small headache. Then I see Him. Well, if you could call him a 'him'. I honestly don't know what he is, but I love him.

His sweet, velvet-like, honey voice suddenly enters my head. It's his way of communication since he has no actual vocal chords to speak. His voice, though, makes me want to to melt into nothing. It sends chills down my spine, it warms and comforts me and blurs my thoughts. It makes me feel like I've known him all my life. It feels like love.

Through the terribly bright light, I finally make out the features of his face. A small smile appears on his lips, reassuring me that everything was okay--until it wasn't. Suddenly, the light goes out and everything is completely and utterly dark, and something wraps itself around my neck, cutting off my air. I'm dragged down off the table that I was lying on so that I'm sprawled on the floor gasping for breath. As I lay there, I become light-headed and my efforts for air weaken. My eyes slowly adjust to the light change so that I can finally see the shapes around me. He is on the other side of the room, struggling towards me through what seemed like guards with glowing yellow eyes. His struggles weaken with mine as I try to cry out for help only to fail when the slithering, slimy thing around my throat makes its way around my mouth. Finally with a few more spasms to stay conscious, my vision blurs and my body slows until I'm knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down

The light
Page 1 of 1