Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prancin' Like The WindyClans

Go down 
+2
Cherry
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Prancin' Like The WindyClans Empty
PostSubject: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 10:21

Cowkit, unbelievably, slipped away from the watchful eyes of her fellow WindClan cats. She, remarkably, made it through WindClan territory, and was approaching a dangerous area that her Clanmates had warned her about; The Gorge, where WindClan and RiverClan were separated. Now, Cowkit assured them she wouldn't do anything stupid. But being confined was a bit boring, when she saw the other cats, older, mind you, coming and going freely. Don't think Cowkit doesn't love to stay in the Nursery and nap all day, but, however lazy the cow-spotted kit was, she was still a kit. And kit's were curious.

The Warriors and Apprentices had chores to do as they came and went from the Camp. They hunted, scouted, patrolled-- but Cowkit ignored them whenever they explained that to her. And now, as Cowkit peered her little head over the Gorge, the warnings all came back to her. She turned back, but it was too late, and she was too close. She slipped, and fell off the ledge, her fluffy, groomed fur snagging on a rock, and leaving her looming over the Gorge. "H-help!" She shouted.

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 12:52

Firepaw, who had been hunting near the Gorge, heard Cowkit`s cries for help, and dashed to the Gorge. She saw her hanging over the chasm, being held there by only her fluffy fur. Firepaw leaned down, and grabbed the kit by the scruff. She set her down. "What exactly were you thinking?!" she hissed. "You stupid kit! You could have gotten yourself killed! Are you insane! If no one had heard you, what would have happened, Cowkit? What do you think could have happened?" she raged.

Prancin' Like The WindyClans Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 13:34

Cowkit rolled her eyes and ruffled her fur. "Oh, stuff it. I was just exploring! And guess what? Nothin' did happen, so everything's okie-dokie." She began to prance away from Firepaw, nose in the air.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 14:19

Icepaw had been out looking for some more cobwebs when he heard his sister yelling and saw Cowkit prance away from Firepaw.

"What was that all about?" he asked Cowkit once she was close enough.

Prancin' Like The WindyClans N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 14:56

Cowkit rolled her eyes. "Firepaw is just angry that I'm smarter than her. I bet she would have fallen right into the Gorge, but I didn't, on account'a my fluffy, pretty fur!"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 15:01

He smiled, thinking about how lucky Cowkit was, but shook his head, remembering the rules.

"It's a good thing you're okay, but next time you're bored, don't come here. Really don't leave camp. If you are dieing to get out, I need help finding herbs. With Featherstar's permission of course." meowed to the fluffy kit.

Prancin' Like The WindyClans N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyThu 2 Jun 2011 - 11:35

Cowkit's eyes brightened. "Herbs?" She asked, practically ignoring everything else that was said.

leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyThu 2 Jun 2011 - 14:31

Icefeather was patrolling the borders when she saw what had happened and ran over,and meowd"Are you alright?"

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Prancin' Like The WindyClans Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Prancin' Like The WindyClans IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DPrancin' Like The WindyClans YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyThu 2 Jun 2011 - 16:48

Firepaw narrowed her eyes. "Stuff it?! I should havce left you dangling over that cliff, you ungrateful little-"

OOC: Moon, you`re very good at the b*tchy little 5-year-old thing. :D

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyThu 2 Jun 2011 - 17:31

Cowkit stuck her tongue out a Cherry. "Ungrateful little what, dung-breath?" She teased.

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 18:06

ooc: Dude, I`m Fire now.

IC: "You ungrateful little mouse-brained piece of fox dung!" Firepaw spat. "You should have stayed with your Twolegs. They would have shut you up in their den by now, and you wouldn`t plague WindClan with your stupid stunts!"

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 18:43

wolfpaw had been wandering around, and came across firepaw, icepaw, and cowkit. "Don't be so harsh with her, she's just a kit," wolfpaw mewed to the older apprentice, and turned to the kit," but you shouldn't be disrespectful to someone who just saved your life. your fur wouldn't have held you long, and you would have fallen into the gorge without Firepaw."

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 5:26

"Enough!" Rang out as Fallensoul appeared. He towered over Firepaw and hissed, "Do not yell at a kit, Firepaw, lest I report you to Featherstar!" He dismissed Firepaw and Wolfpaw with a flick of his tail. He looked at Cowkit. "What happened here?"

Prancin' Like The WindyClans I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:29

Cowkit looked at Fallensoul indifferently. "Nothin' really. Just fell in ta the Gorge, got yelled at by that stinky old Firepaw, and got asked some questions by you. I don't see what the fuss is about. . ."

((Sorry, I meant Fire D:))

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 10:28

Firepaw hissed. "Fine, but next time, I`ll leave you hanging there, Cowkit. I`ll watch you fall to your death." She turned around, and after flashing Icepaw a hateful look, disappeared into the bushes.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prancin' Like The WindyClans   Prancin' Like The WindyClans Empty

Back to top Go down

Prancin' Like The WindyClans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The Gorge-
Jump to: