Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High School Agents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

High School Agents Empty
PostSubject: High School Agents   High School Agents EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 17:36

Prologue: Selection(Narrated by Marissa Breeze)

Principal Shadow's voice was clear through the loudspeaker. "Marissa, Mackenzie, Jason, Holly, Amber, Sapphire... ...To my office please." He called a lot of other kids, but I was at his office by then, and I couldn't hear them. By the way, I'm Marissa. I was just a student at Star High until about a year ago. Now I've gone from living in a dorm and going to class to living in a headquarters the size of New York City on an island yet to be discovered. Anyway, a couple minutes later all of us were in the place only we kne about: Principal Shadow's secret conference room. He asked us if we wanted to be special agents, and everyone said yes. Four hours later, we were getting into groups who would each share a floor(the thing has like 51 floors). Here's how it went:
Floor 41: Sapphire
Floor 42: Amber
Floor 43: Shade
Floor 44: Max
Floor 45: Lilac
Floor 46: Crystal
Floor 47: Holly
Floor 48: Jason
Floor 49: Mackenzie
Floor 50: Marissa

There,s only one name per floor, because each name is the leader.

30 more were already occupied, and 10 had nobody living there yet, and the ground floor is used only for mission receiving, conferences, and dispatch missions, and all that stuff.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

High School Agents
Page 1 of 1