Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Own Site! :DDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

My Own Site! :DDD Empty
PostSubject: My Own Site! :DDD   My Own Site! :DDD EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 18:13

GONE
In the blink of an eye. Everyone disappears. GONE.
Except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not one single adult. No teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents. Just as suddenly, there are no phones, no internet, no television. No way to get help. And no way to figure out what's happened.

Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutating. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents—unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers—that grow stronger by the day.

It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen, a fight is shaping up. Townies against rich kids (Coates Academy). Bullies against the weak. Powerful against powerless. And time is running out: On your 15th birthday, you disappear just like everyone else...

sooo yeah. My site is based on this book 'GONE' by Michael Grant. I thought it would be pretty awesome seeing as how this book ROCKS and this being a roleplaying site and all, it actually has a plot..ish kind of thing. Also, if you haven't read the books, it might possibly be a good idea to do so, but you don't have to if you don't wanna. I will gladly tell you about them if you still wanna join the site! :D

soo.. anyway. here's the site: Gone by Michael Grant

DO NOT ASK TO BE AN ADMIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: My Own Site! :DDD   My Own Site! :DDD EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 18:22

Joined!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: My Own Site! :DDD   My Own Site! :DDD EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 11:51

sweetness! anyone else?? o.o pppllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Own Site! :DDD   My Own Site! :DDD Empty

Back to top Go down

My Own Site! :DDD
Page 1 of 1