Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coming To Thunderclan

Go down 
+2
Snowy
Domo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

Coming To Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 16:28

Shinepaw had just crossed the Thunderclan border, and was stalking through the grass, ferns and other plants. " Great Starclan!" She hissed. "How can any cat live here?" She hissed in annoyance. But I have to. I dont belong in Shadowclan anymore. She thought. "Ok, Now lets see if i can fine the ca-" Shinepaw yowled very loudly in pain. She had tripped over a fallen log, and fallen and twisted her paw. Shinepaw looked down at it. It was bleeding badly, and it stung. "Starclan, help me!" She mewed weakly. The last thing she needed was for a Thunderlcan warrior to find her.

Occ- I know it says in in the desc. but, none of that stuff in TC camp happened. :P

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 17:07

Metalkit, who was looking around right outside camp with Snowclaw, heard a loud yowl from the forest "Mommy, I head something!" she mewed and took snowclaw to show her. She saw a white small aprentice with a twisted leg, she walked over to her without fear. "Hi, you smell funny, are you ok, what's your name, your leg is hurt, mabey the twolegs can give you a metal one, I have a metal one, I haven't seen you befor, are you thunderclan, I'm thunderclan, my name is metalkit, what's your name, are you from another clan, mommmy said you can't be here if yyou are, but we can fix your leg, lilyleaf can she's a healer, are you a healer?!?!?!?!?" Metalkit went on for about five miuets asking question after question, she was quite bashfull today.

occ- xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 17:30

Shinepaw hissed with annoyance. She was very angry at herself for falling, and maybe breaking her leg. "No, I am not Thunderlcan! I am from Shadowclan! Yes, I need a healer! No, i'm NOT ok! AND I DONT WANT A METAL LEG!!" She hissed. Shinepaw wasn't usually this mean. "And my name is Shinepaw. Got it?"

Occ- She'll be happy soon. dont worry XDD

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 20:00

Metalsoul hissed "Rude!" she spat "I wouldnt want to live in thunderclan, it must be a horrible clan." she mewed "Why are you here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 7:35

Snowclaw stared at the apprentice."Hello Shinepaw" she mewed,glancing around "What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 8:20

OCC- XDD thunderclan SHADOWCLAN

IC- "Shes an inturder, she twicted her leg, get Lilyleaf get lilyleaf!!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 11:24

"Nobody has seen Lilyleaf for awhile.Will I get Ebonyroot?" she mewed,padding towards the Thunderpath

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 14:08

"No, Ebonyroot is Shadowclan, she will take Shinepaw back, I want Shinepaw to stay." Metalkit whined.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 16:16

OOC: Sorry to post but Shine! Why didn't you come to us! You're so mean. We want to see you! You're our sister. Why didn't you come live with the rest of your family. Did you forget us?

Coming To Thunderclan N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 16:44

ooc: Of course not Ice. That would make sense. D:

Coming To Thunderclan PDt1Qqd Coming To Thunderclan Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 19:48

OCC- OMG IM SO SRY ICE WAHHHHHH!D:

IC- Shinepaw froze. "NO!" She hissed. "I dont belong in Shadowclan.."
Shinepaw turned to Snowclaw. "My grandmother, Angelheart, lives here. I came to Thunderclan beacuse......beacuse she is the only family I have left..." Shinepaw whispered grimly. She was still in a bad mood.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyThu 12 May 2011 - 7:58

"You mean your father and littermates are dead too?" Metalkit mewed sadly. "I know how is feels." she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyThu 12 May 2011 - 15:03

Shinepaw looked at the kit with wide eyes, tears coming down her face. All she wanted was to be with her family.

"No...My littermates are still alive..." She mewed. "But..." Dragonsoul told me to come to Thunderclan... "This is the first place i thought of.."

"Please.." She begged the warrior. "Take me to Goldenstar." Its nice of that kit to understand.. Shinepaw thought. Its nice to have somebody to undersatand my..my sadness..

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyThu 12 May 2011 - 15:12

OOC: Why!! Come to WindClan! Ignore mom! (sorry drags!)

Coming To Thunderclan N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan EmptyThu 12 May 2011 - 16:37

OOC: YESSS! New TC member! *pumpsfist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Thunderclan   Coming To Thunderclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming To Thunderclan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next