Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 13:08

Sandnose padded silently into her and Hollywhisper's old meeting place,her pelt did not disturb the brambles,for she was a StarClan cat,she and Hollywhisper had planed to meet here,just like old times...

Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 13:20

Hollywhisper had come down onto her old territory and surveyed it sadly for a while, before she decided she had to go. She was a StarClan cat, her walking made no sound.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:17

"Hello,my old friend!"Sandnose purred as Hlloywhisper appred,"so,who have you been watching the most lately?"she asked her as she settled down in her nest

Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:22

"Little Rosekit," she replied. "She shows so much potential, but not for a warrior," she meowed. "I think she'll become an Medicine Cat Apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:33

"Good,"she purred,"I'll keep an eye on her as well. You never know if I'll be giving her a Prophcy one day!"she meowed,her whiskers twiching,"I'm watching my daughter,Lightiningpaw,"she shot her friend a look to dare say anyhting mean about her

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:38

"Good idea," Hollywhisper had a mysterious twinkle in her eye.

Suddenly, a kit came inside. "Who are you?" she asked. Suddenly, she had a vision: These two cats, in this very spot, but covered in mud, laughing together, their pelts duller, without starlight. Two names came to mind: Hollywhisper and Sandnose.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:47

Ligthiningpaw had promised her mom that she would meet her in her secret cave when she had asked her to do so,she smelled RiverClan,and it was not one she knew,she pounced on the cat,only to find it was a kit,"Waht are you doing her?!"she questioned,it

Sandnose stalked over and clamed Lightiningpaw with the touch of her tail,"this is Rosekit,"meowed kindly to the stiff Apprentice,she turned to the trembling Rosekit,"I'm Sandnose and this is my daughter,Lightiningpaw,of SkyClan,"

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:56

"Hollywhisper. And I would rather you not touch Rosekit," she put in, irritated. "She's new to RiverClan. She was born ThunderClan, a daughter of Snowclaw and Redpelt. She recently came to RiverClan." Then, in a whisper only Sandnose could hear, she spoke again. "Part of my spirit is hers. She is the flower I told Pinestar to watch out for the night I died... I understand now," she meowed. Rosekit whimpered. She didn't like this strange-smelling cat, but she liked Hollywhisper and Sandnose. "Hello, Sandnose," she meowed. She spoke specifically to them. "Do you think I can ebcome a Medicine Cat Apprentice?" she asked. "I have complete faith in you, my rose," meowed Hollywhisper softly.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 17:27

Sandnose dipped her head to the kit,"I believe it's possible,"she meowed a hint of happyness for the young kit ready for the hard task of being a Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 14:03

Rosie mewed in excitement. Two StarClan cats said she had a chance! Then she saw Lightningpaw's scar. "Um... do you want some herbs for that?" she asked. Hollywhisper curled her tail up in amusement.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 14:20

Lightiningpaw was usually nice the other cats,exspecaily kits,but,with all of the off sleep she had she ahd been cranky lately,"I did it myself,it's fine,"she grummbled

Sandnose looked sympotheticly at her kit,"are you tired Lightiningpaw?" she asked

Lightiningpaw gave a small nod

Sandnose licked her between the ears,which would in an instant replinish her strength

Lightiningpaw's body jerked and she felt like she had just slept for 3 moons,"thanks,mom,"she meowed licking her on the cheek

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 14:26

Hollywhisper sighed. Rosekit was older than Dawnkit, and was the one who Hollywhisper could give all her love to. "I'll guide you forever," she promised the young cat softly. "I'll see you here, sometimes, my Rose." She turned back to Sandnose. "I think it's time to go," she meowed, nodding towards the rising sun. "Go now, my rose, and I'll see you again soon."

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 14:32

Sandnose nodded,"see ya Lightiningpaw,you're almost a Warrior,but,to me,you'll always be a Warrior!"she teased

Lightiningpaw's pelt turned hot,"bye mom!"she forced herself to meow unagitatedly at Sandnose

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 14:38

The starry black she-cat rose, with a last glance back, to the realm of StarClan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)   Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandnose and Hollywhisper Meet at their secret meeting place,in dead form! (O.N.L.Y us,and our lives we are living come in too! ^^)
Page 1 of 1